Whoa, awesome dude. Just got a copy.
  3. fritz

NEW ERA

We just think you're an elite boarder.
  4. fritz

By the fruit of deformed children.

By the fruit of deformed children.
  5. fritz

Oh wait, it's the bassist's band. Oops. It's a pretty decent Alcest clone...

Oh wait, it's the bassist's band. Oops. It's a pretty decent Alcest clone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuBNyz1vj4 Speaking of which, isn't Alcest supposed to be releasing a new one this year? I know he's not that popular here but he's one of favorite working artists right now.
  6. fritz

Have you heard the girl from Amesoeurs new band?

Have you heard the girl from Amesoeurs new band?
  7. fritz

Bob's Burgers

God, Todd Barry as the cow was a great touch. Almost like a Ben Katz/Todd reunion. Love this show.
  8. fritz

Bob's Burgers

Yeah, this was awesome. Hope it stays.
  9. fritz

I think I may catch up. Because, hey, if you told me while I was watching Season 1 that there'd...

I think I may catch up. Because, hey, if you told me while I was watching Season 1 that there'd be a dragon flying out of a dimensional portal a couple seasons later, the first thing that I'd think would be "too far," not to mention what I'd think about there being an army of slayers in the...
  10. fritz

I was just reading rumors on the Buffy comic, came to your profile and saw Cinco's comments and...

I was just reading rumors on the Buffy comic, came to your profile and saw Cinco's comments and man. Holy shit. Just saw the panel. Mirroring Calender's death is such a brutal Whedon touch. I can only image seeing it in the context of the show. I'm not sure I'd care for any of the other...
  11. fritz

Bob's Burgers

You should watch Home Movies, Eddie. I thought this was great. Was pleasantly surprised to hear Sam Seder and Ron Lynch. Hope they recur.
  12. fritz

NHC avatars

13. fritz

NHC avatars

14. fritz

NHC avatars

15. fritz

NHC avatars

16. fritz

NHC avatars

17. fritz

NHC avatars

18. fritz

Yeah man, PJ using samples is actually pretty rad. Like, PJ Dilla or something, ha. I kinda...

Yeah man, PJ using samples is actually pretty rad. Like, PJ Dilla or something, ha. I kinda hope the album version of The Last Living Rose is still grunge-y, but, hey, Radiohead redid Reckoner and I ended up liking the In Rainbows version just as much so, gotta wait and see. Pretty stoked...
  19. fritz

Archer

This show is all-around fantastic.
  20. fritz

[IMG]

[IMG]