Search results

1. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

2023 NHC Winter Music Showdown (Voting Thread: ROUND 1B)

1 Jackie Shane 2 Sobs  3 Moonriders 4 Iseiliel 5 Action Patrol 6 Softcult (LIKE THE MOVIE) 7 Susumu Hirasawa 8 Ken Mode
  2. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

What's your real first name?

My name on my birth certificate, no I've always hated it. The name I actually go by, yeah I like it. I got to pick it.
  3. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Sheep 12

Generational tormented choke
  4. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Sheep 12

GOAT is not slang
  5. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Sheep 12

You should've had to specify the Lucy
  6. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Sheep 12

Peyrin Masterclass
  7. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Anime thread

List of shows I am aiming to finish in 2023 !!!!! Here's to another year !!!! Akiyuki Shinbo Works 1. Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko 2. Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase 3. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 4. Arakawa Under the Bridge Kyoani Shows 1. Clannad 2. Hibike Shoujosei Shows 1. Vampire Princess Miyu (1988...
  8. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

What's the last reason you cried?

Been a while since I went a week where I didn't cry, but the last time it was really bad was on Thanksgiving, I cried so hard I had to pull the car over.
  9. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

How are you, my son.

How are you, my son.
  10. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

what’s your favorite ac/dc song

The boys are back in town
  11. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Remember back in the day.

Remember back in the day.
  12. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Rate & review: Family Guy - A Wife-Changing Experience

Lol, not that modern FG is peak media or anything, but I probably think someone like Sam is giving it more of a fair shot then the guy who's spent half a decade giving 1/5 on every R&Rs. Chill out.
  13. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Rate And Review: The Munchurian Candidate (Family Guy, MACX05)

This was funny. The main plot was a little shallow but it was pretty funny and had some decent character stuff, I liked how Peter was. Subplot honestly I thought it was really really really funny, a lot of good gags. Shame about the last joke but hey.
  14. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

You are the strongest soldier among the menace that is John95 and OSS re: Family Guy

You are the strongest soldier among the menace that is John95 and OSS re: Family Guy
  15. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Rate & review: Family Guy - A Wife-Changing Experience

This was ok, certainly enjoyable, just never really came together. I like Lois' character nowadays in comparison to how she was for a bit, but this wasn't exactly a strong showing for any character, though the Stewie car jokes were solid.
  16. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Rate And Review: Bend or Blockbuster (Family Guy, LACX19)

Not as funny as it could've been, but this was a really strong episode. I liked the relatively High Concept plot, felt a bit like a early HD episode in the best way. It's kind of funny to see Wholesome Griffins, but it was nice, and lead to some solid gags. Good stuff!
  17. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Do Vikings Still Exist ? I Heard Their All In Minnesota!

It's football season, and my birthday season, and for the first time since I was 15, I've gotten a lot back into football. Yes, the NFL, almost comically sucks, and the things I tend to like about football, the history, the archival, the romance...is not really talked substantially outside of...
  18. Sailor Saturn Fan 102

Halloween!!!

its halloween by the shaggs