Search results

1. BloodySimpsonChibi

When do you think the series will end?

The real question is when are we gonna finally get some spinoffs?
  2. BloodySimpsonChibi

Post unfunny jokes from The Simpsons

That gag actually got me tbh. Can't think of any real unfunny jokes aside from Homer gasping way too many times in 500 Keys which in of itself is actually a great episode imo. Homer: *gasp* Shut up!
  3. BloodySimpsonChibi

Which is the best 2-part episode?

Who shot Mr. Burns for sure. I still can't believe they wasted time and effort on Warrin Priest. More like Wankin Piss! The Great Phatsby was alright and I loved A Serious Flanders but you just can't beat the original
  4. BloodySimpsonChibi

Rate & Review: "My Life as a Vlog" (OABF05)

Meh episode. I liked the resolution and all these kinda episodes aren't really my thing. I get trying out new things but why do they all have to be giving some modern crap a Simpsony-twist when there's so many better ideas not being used. (When we gonna get our Legend of Lenny episode?) And the...
  5. BloodySimpsonChibi

Miracle on evergreen terrace was painful to watch this year......

Bro when Otto doesn't get to have any drugs from the bathroom cabinet? eye cri everthyme
  6. BloodySimpsonChibi

The Forks with Spiky Hands: A weird quirky show that's free on Tubi The Owl House: A...

The Forks with Spiky Hands: A weird quirky show that's free on Tubi The Owl House: A magic-centered series with a lot of LBGT representation and dark worldbuilding Summer Wars: I'm not sure if anime is your thing but I personally consider this to be my favorite movie from the medium. And if...
  7. BloodySimpsonChibi

I can't say much about South Park but might I suggest some animated content for you?

I can't say much about South Park but might I suggest some animated content for you?
  8. BloodySimpsonChibi

What ever do you mean by....strange

What ever do you mean by....strange
  9. BloodySimpsonChibi

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss
  10. BloodySimpsonChibi

Rate & Review: "Top Goon" (OABF04)

While I think Homer was a total jackass throughout this episode, I'm going to give this one a 5/5 simply for the Moe/Nelson dynamic. It really feels like an episode trying out different things with the non-Simpson characters instead of pandering to some recent trend to stay relevant. If this...
  11. BloodySimpsonChibi

HOW OLD DO YOU GUYS THINK NELSON REALLY IS?

Johnny himself said that Nelson was older than every human on earth. Whoops wrong show!
  12. BloodySimpsonChibi

Rate & Review: "Game Done Changed" (OABF03)

It was pretty good. Never played Roblox but the scenes with the family and Maggie were pretty cute. (That ending on the other hand was kinda creepy ngl) The Bart and Skinner plot was pretty ok. Been a long time since those two worked together 4/5
  13. BloodySimpsonChibi

Rate & Review: "When Nelson Met Lisa..." (OABF02)

As a Nelsa fan, I wanna give this episode a 5/5 but let's be real here. It was so boring! I mean, I still cared for Nelson and Lisa and all that jazz but something about this episode felt....flat and emotionless. Like the bare minimum was made to create it. In any case, they do end up together...
  14. BloodySimpsonChibi

Is that a good thing? I don't either of these people

Is that a good thing? I don't either of these people
  15. BloodySimpsonChibi

What's the worst couch gag?

I know I gonna get hate for this but the couch gag from Clown in the Dumps. Interesting from an objective standpoint? Yes. Depressing as fuck when you're just trying to watch some funny cartoons? Also yes.
  16. BloodySimpsonChibi

Rate & Review: "Step Brother from the Same Planet" (UABF22)

5/5 That resolution with Homer's seashells almost made me tear up and everything about Lisa's subplot was simply a delight to watch. Got another user title out of it to boot!
  17. BloodySimpsonChibi

Is it unusual for fans to write for the show?

I feel like this is a good time to tell everyone that I actually voice Louise on Bob's Burgers.
  18. BloodySimpsonChibi

I have never watched an episode of The Simpsons

Kinda of a tough question. Are there any tropes you like to see in your sitcoms?