Search results

1. AubreetheSimpson

Happy birthday, Alura!

Happy birthday, Alura!
  2. AubreetheSimpson

R&R Bart on the Road

Even though I really mostly enjoyed the episode, the third act gets even more suspicious, which makes it a bit weak and questionable. I do enjoy the part where Homer just explodes his anger with his helmet. I also absolutely didn't like it when Nelson threw a rock, which made it destroy the sun...
  3. AubreetheSimpson

Rate/Review - A Fish Called Selma

This is such a fantastic, classic episode! The quality in there was what I wanted. I love the Muppets, which makes the Muppets Go Medieval even better for me to watch, and the Planet of the Apes musical was great! And by the way, Troy McClure x Selma has some strong chemistry like it did with...
  4. AubreetheSimpson

Happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!!
  5. AubreetheSimpson

Rate and Review: The Day Violence Died

The episode looks fine, actually... It may have issues and weaknesses, but there were some laughs, like the ending with Lester and Eliza, but otherwise, the concept was amazing to see, like Itchy's first short "Manhattan Madness". The writing was interesting, but seemed a little bit suspicious...
  6. AubreetheSimpson

Happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!!
  7. AubreetheSimpson

R&R Homer The Smithers

This is such a classic yet hilarious episode! The writing and quality in here is just fantastic! It was so worth it to see Homer working with Mr. Burns, and I'm loving Homer and Smithers' fight so far, as well as Homer yelling and punching Mr. Burns. The ending was also funny as well to me. I...
  8. AubreetheSimpson

Happy birthday, Tony!

Happy birthday, Tony!
  9. AubreetheSimpson

Rate and Review: Lisa the Iconoclast

This episode has such great characterization of Lisa, as well as a story that I definitely understand with my knowledge because of my father. The lesson definitely showed something, like, for example, if you knew something of a secret, no one would understand nor believe in you if you do...
  10. AubreetheSimpson

To what extent do you tolerate "preachiness" or moralizing in The Simpsons?

I've never really had a problem with moralizing episodes unless they're badly made (especially the classic episodes) because it gives me a kind of charm that I wanted. "Lisa the Vegetarian" has such a relatable theme and story on vegetarianism, "Bart Sells His Soul" has a charming, moralistic...
  11. AubreetheSimpson

R&R Bart The Fink

I think this episode is interesting and remarkable with such a solid touch to it. The writing is just different, and I find this to be pretty clever. I really admire the twist when Clancy Wiggums said that Krusty is dead, and everyone just gasped in horrible shock. It was such a fantastic shock...
  12. AubreetheSimpson

Happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday!
  13. AubreetheSimpson

R&R Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield

I think this episode is interesting enough to be classy and have a view of its plot focusing on Marge with some laughs. By the way, the B-plot on golf can have some laughs, but it was worth watching. Otherwise, the ending was sweet and flowing through, and the twist with Marge sewing the dress...
  14. AubreetheSimpson

Hello, welcome to No Homers' Club!

Hello, welcome to No Homers' Club!
  15. AubreetheSimpson

Regretted Episodes Of The Cast & Crew

At least there is freedom on "Stark Raving Dad" by watching it on a pre-2019 Season 3 DVD.
  16. AubreetheSimpson

That bothers me as well, considering that Courtney Love performed sex with him when she was 12 (later revealed as 14). I mean, it's that horrible to think about it. From what I can write, I think it is possibly because it is either that the child abuse allegations are not as big as Michael...
  17. AubreetheSimpson

I've got to admit that the timeline for "Stark Raving Dad" was kind of wacky, considering that it wasn't pulled out of circulation before when these child abuse allegations were revealed in the first place. And by the way, Al Jean was full of shit when he said that this episode would've been...
  18. AubreetheSimpson

True, but it wasn't only because of the high amount of celebrities, it was also because of its surreal tone in "Homer at the Bat".
  19. AubreetheSimpson

Harry Shearer also objected about the amount of celebrities in "Krusty Gets Kancelled" as well. Both of them considered the episode as "tasteless". That would also make sense as most of these guest stars, such Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bette Midler, and Elizabeth Taylor, are really famous, which...