Search results

1. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Would you be sad when (or if) the show ends?

If we're honest here, The Simpsons will never "end" until Disney has wrung everything they can from it. What can end is the extremely tired iteration of the show that airs on Sunday nights for an increasingly small band of true diehards who'd watch literally anything at this point. So the...
  2. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Jean-era Simpsons vs Comedy Central era Futurama?

the Al Jean era is like two thirds of the entire series, and 90% (16-present) of it is abject trash Comedy Central Futurama is like 45% of the series and most of it is fairly bad but not like unwatachably so. Jean's first three seasons are, of course, better than what came after and very par...
  3. HRH Sir Prince Charles

I think Groundskeeper Willie would no longer be voiced by Dan Castellaneta

Setting aside the entire question of who should voice what character, almost none of the voice actors sound the same. If you support the show lasting forever (and even if you don't, that is clearly the plan), all of these actors are going to age and retire or die and be replaced. The voices will...
  4. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Problems with forum?

I know the board is moving soon, is there any way to search old threads in the interim? I get an error message every time
  5. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Poll: Best Jean era Season

15 is pretty decent. Like I wouldn't watch all the way through it by any stretch but I have fond memories of it and essentially no memories of anything after it
  6. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Alas my ship, whom I love like a woman, is... disabled

THIS IS SUCH A SHOCK AFTER 13 YEARS!
  7. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Did Simpsons staff members went over to Futurama back when it started in 99?

this is slightly better than "Conan leaving ruined the show" on the list of excuses for what was, in retrospect, an inevitable (though badly managed) decline.
  8. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

I think I can realistically get Pet Snake before it ends Duff Stadium forced me to rearrange the entire city, which set me back since I had to store Cletus' and Flanders' houses
  9. HRH Sir Prince Charles

it's got nothing to do with your vorsprung durch technik you know

it's got nothing to do with your vorsprung durch technik you know
  10. HRH Sir Prince Charles

cut down on your porklife mate, get some exercise

cut down on your porklife mate, get some exercise
  11. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The rape shit is fucking disgraceful.

I got anally raped on a Simpsons message board, about a week ago I think it was
  12. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The rape shit is fucking disgraceful.

You should never rape anyone. Unless you have a reason, like you want to fuck someone and they won't let you. In which case, what other option do you have?
  13. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The NHC Podcast

don't have a cow man
  14. HRH Sir Prince Charles

What TV network would you want to see revive Futurama?

hey groening it's ok to let go bro
  15. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Alas my ship, whom I love like a woman, is... disabled

Goodnight, you princes of Maine, you kings of New New England
  16. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The NHC Podcast

that NI brogue can be rough at first... not quite Irish, not quite Scottish. You're fine.
  17. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The NHC Podcast

http://www.boardsandrec.com/member.php?u=16236 the smoking gun!
  18. HRH Sir Prince Charles

The NHC Podcast

Let's agree to say we're both morons and make up
  19. HRH Sir Prince Charles

Stuff From The Classic Era You're Glad They Dropped

the Skinner/Nam thing was dropped because of time... it was no longer believable for a man in his 40's/50's to be a Vietnam vet