Search results

1. merzitar

Moe's Has Gone - My Fanscript

Hi, everyone. I wrote this episode a long time ago (about 2001) and typed it up in 2005. Back then, my spelling was awful, and the formatting was terrible, so I decided to clean it up a lot. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and I would like your honest opinions on it. Thanks ^_^ Moe's Has Gone...
  2. merzitar

The Simpsons Movie Soundtrack Help

Hey, guys. I recently bought the limited edition version of The Simpsons Movie soundtrack (donut?). I have a question though for anyone who has it. On the front, it says that it includes exclusive content. I'm confused though, becuase I can't seem to find any exclusive content (except for...
  3. merzitar

Bad Descriptions on TV?

Hi. Throughout the time I have been watching The Simpsons, I have noticed that the TV channel often enter very silly discriptions of some episodes. Have any of you ever seen any stupid discriptions or mistakes? Today, I was scanning through to see what episodes were on later in the week, and I...
  4. merzitar

Krusty the Klown "Quotes"

Hello. This may have already been done? I'm not sure, but I coudn't find one on the search. . . but they never work with me anyway. Anywho, what's your favourite Krusty quote? I personally don't think anything can beat the SEX CAULDRON gag from Grade School Confidential. Second best is probably...
  5. merzitar

Scary Treehouse of Horror

Hi. I thought this could be interesting. Has anyone ever found a Treehouse of Horror or Part of a Treehouse of Horror to be scary? When I was younger (around 6 or 7) I thought Treehouse of Horror VII, Part 1: The Thing and I was scary or creepy. But that's the only one. What about you guys?
  6. merzitar

Season 7 Trivia

Well... I really like S7 and I can't seem to find a triva thread for it here so... let us begin ^_^ What was the name of the tramp who claimed to have created Itchy and how much did he sue the company for?
  7. merzitar

Mistakes in The Simpsons

Hi guys. So, I thought it would be interesting if you guys share any mistakes you have found in The Simpsons. Not story-wise or anything like that (for example, Gil dies and then he's in many episodes afterwards... that's just how The Simpsons work) but like drawing defects or stuff like that. I...
  8. merzitar

Studio Album No.3?

Hey guys. I thought this might be interesting - I think they should record a new (third) studio album such as "The Simpsons Sing The Blues" and "The Yellow Album" What do you guys think? I actually really like the existing two lol.
  9. merzitar

How about another 2 Part episode?

Hi. I was wondering earlier - What do you all think about if they were to make another 2 Part episode like Who Shot MB? Should they do it? I'd love another one, but what about you?