Search results

1. Comic Book Guy

Users you really miss

Thanks @Trab Pu Kcip. And thanks for your birthday wishes from the PM. I left as work commitments took over my time more, but I’ve popped my head in and had a look around from time to time to reminisce. Hope you’re well. CBG.
  2. Comic Book Guy

Worst Impersonation Ever...

Worst Impersonation Ever...
  3. Comic Book Guy

UK Simpsons Comics, and how it sucks

The UK writers do editorials as if they actually write the comics themselves, which is the main point that annoys me. Why not just admit its a syndicated product? The US version is far better, and I'm only sad I have every issue of the comics from #1 in the UK form, and not the US ones.
  4. Comic Book Guy

Jeff Albertson?

fuck you people. honestly, fuck you. please now tell us where springfield is and give maggie a more vocal role. dont forget to reiterate the age of Mr. burns on your way out. clods.
  5. Comic Book Guy

What `age` is the Simpsons aged at and when you will stop watching

i used to buy simpsons comics till a while ago, it's starting to feel wierd buying a comic. i know of adult comics and the like, and the simpsons isn't exactly a childs comic, like the show there is comedy for all ages, but it still feels wierd.
  6. Comic Book Guy

Post your Simpson Comic Book Collection!

i have all the british comics from #1 back in 97. i would rather have the equivalent US ones though of course.
  7. Comic Book Guy

simpsons100.com not working...

its back i don't think brian liked the pictures, so thats why they don't show up.
  8. Comic Book Guy

Where's bongocomics.com?

when Bill Morrison and I last spoke on the subject, he said it was a legal problem with fox that was keeping them from launching a website. I agreed with him that it was a stupid situation.
  9. Comic Book Guy

SNPP turns 10

Happy birthday snpp.
  10. Comic Book Guy

GS Is Coming Back February 1st

If the shredder is anything to go by, this site will be the best since that jonah-stalker kid's.
  11. Comic Book Guy

nohomers.net/SBA ?

Died like all the other character sites hosted on nohomers.net from a previous C+D. Bit of a Simpsons on the Web topic really.
  12. Comic Book Guy

NHC SOTW, take 10

I'm sure if Jon ever goes awol for too long some time I'll fill the void, I spose it's part of the job being a mod here. ;) Jon... stop looking at me like that..
  13. Comic Book Guy

Forum Board

Stick with this place. :)
  14. Comic Book Guy

Simpson Character website (Ideas?)

A Genuinely in-depth Itchy and Scratchy site would be great to see. Like an I and S studios 'official' site, with all the episodes drawn out scene for scene, history pages with a mock up look back on how the characters were made. Kind of like from a viewpoint of 'a guide to Springfield'/'family...
  15. Comic Book Guy

I want to save your souls

Lesson to all and all of future: don't do this.
  16. Comic Book Guy

Friz Tricks the Entire World... kinda.

Did anyone see "Bart's Girlfriend" aka "Lovejoy's Little Devil" the other day? ...OMG!
  17. Comic Book Guy

.net to .com?

Upgrade, I like that..