Search results

1. DotheBartman

American Dad Rate/Review: Pilot (1AJN01)

I only come on here now and then and I'm a little surprised (to say the least) to see a post of mine this old get quoted. But there's been a bunch of brilliant comedy shows since 2005. And unfortunately, this one still sucks balls.
  2. DotheBartman

Futurama General Discussion

That's from Cold Warriors, there are no promo images released yet.
  3. DotheBartman

What food should you serve if you have a 500th episode party?

Oh, believe me, I've been saving a box of shit for about a decade now. Was gonna wait for the final episode, but I just can't wait anymore!
  4. DotheBartman

What food should you serve if you have a 500th episode party?

To honor the episode's content, I'd just take a giant shit on a plate and serve it to everyone.
  5. DotheBartman

what is the best animated show at the moment?

I only caught a few of the Beavis and Buttheads, but they were surprisingly good. Especially the one on the army base. I still enjoyed Futurama and South Park more, though. Although I think It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and maybe 30 Rock were probably the strongest/most consistent sitcoms...
  6. DotheBartman

Alex Borstein non-spin-off

Try watching some. This show will be terrible, but it would great if there was a prime-time animated show on the air that wasn't created by white men.
  7. DotheBartman

South Park renewed through 2016

Not sure if you mean the web or DVD, but 200 (along with Super Best Friends and 201) was pulled from the site last year, and only accessible on DVD. Though, unlike 201, it's in uncensored on the DVD.
  8. DotheBartman

Yeah, it still pisses me off. After that whole mess, I considered snapping up a copy of season five, just because I wondered if "Super Best Friends" would ever be seen again and if even those would be recalled. (I think, so far, they haven't bothered to excise that episode from...
  9. DotheBartman

Not really. The bleeps for seasons 1-10 were all added in-house, so non-bleeped versions never existed; in other words, although they were added to meet Comedy Central's standards and practices, they weren't forced into the show after the fact, and certainly not for the DVDs. The one real bit of...
  10. DotheBartman

I'm pretty sure they've always had to deal with standards and practices week-to-week, but do get what they want most or at least the majority of the time. I believe the continued censoring of "201" is also the only DVD censorship thus far. Though it was a really egregious example.
  11. DotheBartman

No it isn't. They sign a multi-million dollar deal every time the show is renewed....I think they're doing fine. It's not like they're paid hourly. And now they have Book of Mormon cash flowing in. IIRC, they even threatened to pack up and leave in 2006 when the Mohammed thing happened (the...
  12. DotheBartman

5 seasons at a time (even if this was just a three year extension of a two-year deal already in place) is EXTREMELY uncommon if not unheard of, as far as I know. A really super successful show might get two or three seasons at a time. So I find this odd. But um, I think the show is still as...
  13. DotheBartman

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

Next episode: "The Poor Kid" http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/402127/episode-1514-the-poor-kid-press-release
  14. DotheBartman

Why do People hate on The Simpsons so much?

I have that on my HD and have really been intending to listen to it at some point...I think I still have DVD special features to work through, too. It was an almost instant-buy after I finished off the library copies.
  15. DotheBartman

Rate and Review South Park: "1%"

He hates it so much he won't even spell it correctly!
  16. DotheBartman

Rate and Review South Park: "1%"

I would guess that a month ago it didn't have any Occupy stuff in it at all. I think it even had a different title, then. I would imagine they added the OWS stuff closer to when it actually aired, like over the last week basically. Good episode. The OWS material was generally funny and clever...
  17. DotheBartman

Celebrities you would like to see on "The Simpsons"

I've said it before, but only one guest star could get me to watch again:
  18. DotheBartman

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

I'm just bummed it isn't called "#Occupy South Park."
  19. DotheBartman

Rate and Review South Park: "Broadway Bro Down"

I feel like he's probably murdered people on multiple occasions. I just thought of the Zombie Homeless episode.
  20. DotheBartman

Rate and Review South Park: "Broadway Bro Down"

A little more recent, "Over Logging." I don't normally get this way with South Park, but holy shit, poor Larry. I don't know what it says that I found myself identifying a little bit with him....either way, his tragic end was really sad. But also hilarious. "Spider-Man works in mysterious...