Search results

1. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Simpsons: For Kids or Adults?

I think the only non-THOH episodes rated TV-14 DLSV are 'Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes', 'Wedding for Disaster', '500 Keys', 'The Wayz We Were' and 'A Serious Flanders'.
  2. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Simpsons: For Kids or Adults?

I would say it's in the middle. Teens and tweens. I live in the UK, and the show is rated 12+ which in my opinion accurately sums it up. The only time the show's ever been rated higher than that is on the Season 17 DVD (15+) and that's only because of the commentary, not because of an actual...
  3. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Same voice clip repeated over and over

Homer when he drops his nachos in 'A Star is Born Again'.
  4. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Rate & Review: "A Serious Flanders" (QABF21 & QABF22)

Part 2 is rated a very high 8.9 on IMDB. Do you think it will stay or move down or even go up?
  5. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Rate & Review: "A Serious Flanders" (QABF21 & QABF22)

The episode has now gone up to 8.6 on IMDB, overtaking Barthood as the highest rated modern episode (unless you count Trilogy of Error).
  6. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

The Simpsons in the UK and Ireland

Season 29 is finally premiering on Channel 4 from 22nd November. I'm very surprised at how Treehouse of Horror XXVIII is airing at a 6pm slot. My head hurts just from thinking about how much censorship there would be...
  7. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Rate & Review: "The Wayz We Were" (QABF19)

Pretty solid episode, some jokes fell a bit flat but they were mostly good. The plot about the traffic jam was a good idea but it didn't really go anywhere. I liked Moe's plot and it was nice to see Maya again but it feel like it didn't get enough screen time. I really hope Moe and Maya stay...
  8. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

I'm quite unsure since I live in England but it probably would.
  9. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Duncanville General Discussion

For any UK fans out there, season 2 of Duncanville will be premiering on Wednesday 20th October at 10pm on E4.
  10. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

I presume Channel 4 will start airing season 29 from 1st November. I think they might show the THOH ep first since it's being aired a day after Halloween but that ep is definitely not airing before the watershed so CH4 might do what they have did with previous seasons and air it in the 11pm slot...
  11. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

I'm surprised Channel 4 leave the KKK scene intact in the Mary Poppins episode.
  12. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

whats the most boring episode you can remember?

The Daughter Also Rises, The Musk Who Fell To Earth, The Homer of Seville and I'm Goin' to Praiseland come to mind.
  13. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

What are your favorite Simpsons songs?

See My Vest is my all-time favorite.
  14. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

I don't think RTE have shown any episode from season 7 or below in over 2 years.
  15. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

With the change of the show moving from Sky One to Sky Showcase, what does it mean for the show's future? Channel 4 will also be airing the terrestrial premiere of season 29 presumably this November. On this thread you can discuss about the airing of The Simpsons on Sky, Channel 4, RTE and...
  16. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Carbon Copy episodes.

I find Lisa with an 'S' and Gal of Constant Sorrow very similar but not a carbon copy. Old woman befriends Lisa and tries to get her into the showbiz/music business and ends up betrying her.
  17. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Season 34 Episode Ideas

Just some ideas I had for new episodes for season 34. Feedback would be great. The Nuclear Games: Burns-ing Fire: Mr. Burns holds a race to get to the top of the cooling towers and has planted booby traps everywhere. The winner gets $100,000 and gets to run the power plant for a day. (EP1)...
  18. SuperNintendo_Chalmers

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

One joke I don't get is in 'Lady Boviuer's Lover' at Maggie's birthday party and Grampa shouts 'What smells?' and Marge says 'Uh oh.'