Search results

1. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap Written by Jeff and Jenna Martin Directed by Matthew Faughnan EP: Al Jean (season 28 style) LISA PLANS TO REVENGE BART FOR THE KIDS IN ALL-NEW "When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap" Lisa discovers that Bart collects someway compromising...
  2. Bohdan

Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

O (ou) is "banned" character because of similarity with 0 (zero):lol:
  3. Bohdan

Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

Just in case, I remind about related thread (created by me). Its time came again!:) https://nohomers.net/forums/index.php?threads/how-do-you-think-what-will-be-the-production-codes-after-uabfxx.43773/
  4. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

Smarch Madness ("March madness" phrase reference) - Winter special Written by Brian Kelly Directed by Steven Dean Moore EP: Al Jean "LISA FROM THE FUTURE" TERRIFIES SPRINGFIELD IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW WINTER-THEMED "Smarch Madness" Because of worldwide climate "natural cycle shifting"...
  5. Bohdan

Season 33 Information Thread

Maybe *ABE? As nowadays Disney/Fox shows don't want to associate with Fox in prod. codes. As "F" in code meant belong to Fox (I did hear it somewhere, no matter how absurd it may sound). Either it or Al Jean just joked with Justin (or again he did something typo/mistake😄) Upd. Just discovered...
  6. Bohdan

Rate/Review "Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play" (HABF16)

Act 1 - Nothing interesting Act 2 - Nothing interesting Act 3 - The best:oops: So lame, boring episode, full of useless cliché and (how I dare to forget) ANOTHER MARRIAGE CRISIS STORY. Not surprising, even after decade the writer and director (Cohen and Anderson) are still considered as bad...
  7. Bohdan

I'll repeat myself: without Grammys there are too much "weeks off" in Jan, Febr, Mar, Apr of 2022🙄. If Fox will also preempt/translate a repeat then (Apr 3rd) cause of Grammys, plus obligator Oscars repeat, Easter Naskar, and add here early season finale, there is a possibility of getting just...
  8. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

I, You, He, She (the English title of Ukrainian 2018 comedy) Written by Ryan Koh Directed by Rob Oliver EP: Al Jean (season 13 style) THE SWAPING IS COMING IN ALL-NEW "I, You, He, She" Homer and Marge go to an adult party - swingers party (unlike they could imagine - officialdom, all in...
  9. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

Thought the same. All will be implemented;)
  10. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

The Supermarketing (The Supermarket… 2009 series title pun) Written by Jessica Conrad Directed by Timothy Bailey EP: Matt Selman SUPERMARKET SUPPLIES PRODUCTS TO THE SIMPSONS IN ALL-NEW "The Supermarketing" Marge (and all the "typical" Simpsons family) is offered to become a focus family to...
  11. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

The following 5 ideas (apart from winter special) came to my mind the most recently - "the freshest", again.😇 The Supermarketing - See next page I, You, He, She (the English title of Ukrainian 2018 comedy) - See next page Smarch Madness ("March madness" phrase reference) - Winter special -...
  12. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

Simpsons Christmas Stories. And that was "non-canon"😜 Upd. I understand (and remembered) you told about S7E22 (the title is the longest one)
  13. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

Maggie's First Word, Grampa's Last Friend (far reference to "Lisa's first word" episode) Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Ian Maxtone-Graham Directed by Michael Polchino EP: Al Jean (season 25 style) SHOCK, MEDIA SENSATION AND GRAMPA IN ALL-NEW "Maggie's First Word...
  14. Bohdan

Marge the Meanie? But Jean stated this plan a long ago November. After that the staff easily could review the schedule (based on how much factors added: Easter 99% preemption, Grammys postpone etc.)
  15. Bohdan

Rate & Review: "E. Pluribus Wiggum" (KABF03)

Act 1 - Full stuffing (I'm about restaurants) Act 2 - Great and absurd politic satire Act 3 - All about… Ralf? The episode is ambiguous: on the one side we have a silly "Ralf for president from one of the parties, shown very vaguely this time" plot. In the same time, we also have a brilliant...
  16. Bohdan

I had reasons own every episodes cases, so just for these 2: "Star" was very musical (so, much efforts in writing lyrics), well-hyped, with good story episode. "Lackey" had HUGE hype about LGBT topic, but it didn't turn too far in the episode + (as I said in my review) they managed to mix gay...
  17. Bohdan

2022 Writers Guild Award Nominations - Full List

TELEVISION, NEW MEDIA, AND NEWS NOMINEES DRAMA SERIES The Handmaid’s Tale, Written by Yahlin Chang, Nina Fiore, Dorothy Fortenberry, Jacey Heldrich, John Herrera, Bruce Miller, Aly Monroe, Kira Snyder, Eric Tuchman; Hulu Loki, Written by Bisha K. Ali, Elissa Karasik, Eric Martin, Michael...
  18. Bohdan

"Portrait of a Lackey on Fire" (Rob & Johnny LaZebnik) and "The Star of the Backstage" (Elisabeth Kiernen Averick) are nominated for WGA award https://awards.wga.org/awards/nominees-winners https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/writers-guild-2022-tv-award-nominations-1235153140/ To be honest I...
  19. Bohdan

Rate & Review: Season 26

@BlitzPhoenix98 There IS special thread. You couldn't find it, because "season 26" was taken in braces in title. How would you rate "Season 26"? Enjoy other opinions:)
  20. Bohdan

The B's episodes ideas

The Dangerous Family - Halloween special Written by Jeff Westbrook and John Frink Directed by Steven Dean Moore EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman THE ANTHOLOGY ABOUT DARK SIDE OF FAMILY IN ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "The Dangerous Family" Daddy and Daughter Reunion (pun on "Mother and Daughter...