Search results

1. Sam

Would it be worth sacrificing every episode produced after season 8 for the show's integrity?

I have always maintained that whether you like the Scully era or not it's pretty much fully necessary within the legendary status of the show. Maybe even a few seasons of the Jean era, but I kinda hesitate to include those because at that point nearly half the show is sort of in 'decline mode'...
  2. Sam

How to Donate to the NHC - Your Help is Needed This Year

when i find some money to scrounge up i'll donate don't press the kill button yet
  3. Sam

Oh my god this new layout sucks

it is much better. especially on mobile. don't gotta zoom in to read ancient vbulletin scripture
  4. Sam

What's a friend ?

5. Sam

it is september, my dudes

very censored thread. not right
  6. Sam

What is your favorite Windows operating system?

i beta tested every operating system. gave props to some and others i dissed em
  7. Sam

The List Thread

808s late registration graduation yeezus pablo mbdtf donda college dropout ye jesus is king
  8. Sam

The best username on the NHC

@BorisFap
  9. Sam

happy birthday king

happy birthday king
  10. Sam

Lounge Flashbacks and other FFA Gems!

. .
  11. Sam

The List Thread

n a s nastradamus illmatic it was written king's disease II the lost tapes life is good hip hop is dead stillmatic the n word king's disease i am... the lost tapes II street's disciple nasir god's son nastradamus
  12. Sam

The List Thread

i am... ain't THAT bad. quite a bit better than god's son
  13. Sam

[ATTACH]

14. Sam

no

no
  15. Sam

WAITING FOR OLD OFF TOPIC POSTS TO COME BACK MEGATHREAD

so whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaatzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup irvine
  16. Sam

u are using this wrong

u are using this wrong
  17. Sam

WAITING FOR OLD OFF TOPIC POSTS TO COME BACK MEGATHREAD

i am sitting here, just jonesing to read iconic nhc history such as 'are you white', the thanksgiving episode, US politics, and gay straight moments in your straight gay life. because when life takes something away from you, that is when you need it asap. anticipate, reminisce, and cry and...
  18. Sam

when u mothafuckin think about it, these are blogs visitor messages and usernotes all combined...

when u mothafuckin think about it, these are blogs visitor messages and usernotes all combined into one. so intuitive. xenforo rocks!!!
  19. Sam

Welcome once again to the NHC

:tired: