Search results

1. Sam

The best username on the NHC

@BorisFap
  2. Sam

WAITING FOR OLD OFF TOPIC POSTS TO COME BACK MEGATHREAD

i am sitting here, just jonesing to read iconic nhc history such as 'are you white', the thanksgiving episode, US politics, and gay straight moments in your straight gay life. because when life takes something away from you, that is when you need it asap. anticipate, reminisce, and cry and...
  3. Sam

fuck

fuck
  4. Sam

P O L L S

Because I now have the ability, and I find R&R's essentially repugnant and naked without them, I am strongly considering we reimplement polls going forward. This will also result in me personally adding polls to the season 31 & 32 episodes that do not have them, and polls becoming commonplace...
  5. Sam

unban musicdewd

do you WANT this forum to die dork homer??
  6. Sam

R&R this picture of Brendan Fraser

Clearly high as balls, too close up, lazy hair style. NAGL Brendy Boy. 3/10.
  7. Sam

BRING BACK LISA HAS A CRUSH ON HOMER

do it.
  8. Sam

RIP sammy hagar

RIP
  9. Sam

IAmATooLToad

i am a tooooooooooool toad. got all the cheaaaat codes never did know how to use tho! i am a tooooooooooool toad. i am a tooooooooooool toad. i am a tooooooooooool toad. i am a tooooooooooool toad. i am a tooooooooooool toad.
  10. Sam

R&R humor

i think humor is hurtful and harmful i don't like it
  11. Sam

would you wrap a toad in cellophane?

:-/
  12. Sam

APU IS GONE - CONFIRMED

https://news.avclub.com/the-simpsons-producers-confirm-hank-azaria-will-no-long-1841907389?rev=1582643624342&utm_campaign=SF&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=Facebook&utm_content=Main praise good guy hank for wanting to retire the voice. or whine about the sjws winning below
  13. Sam

I can't believe they censor the Simpsons again. Bad enough, that the accusations against Michael Jac

I can't believe they censor the Simpsons again. Bad enough, that the accusations against Michael Jackson got 'Stark raving Dad' banned ("Your tears say more than real evidence ever could" - 'Homer Badman' was ahead it's time). Now this Jerkass Hari Kondabolu gets Apu changed. The Simpsons were...
  14. Sam

@eric make everyone that has a best/worst episode ranking in their signature remove them

they are too big i believe it's known as a Signature Rule Violation and its worth many infraction points. eric do it
  15. Sam

who closed "Who closed the cyberbullying thread?"

yea i don't like this thread either sorry
  16. Sam

its been 1 year since the xenforo thread and still no xenforo

fucking christ eric
  17. Sam

fuck @tyler

fuck tyler
  18. Sam

hey babies!!!

what up!!!!!!!!! its sunday!!!!! :summer:
  19. Sam

Ban me

I used to have a dream. I used to have a dream of ruling. And today i accomplished it by taking over this place. However ruling was so damn boring, there was nothing to do under the day with this dead ass place and i see all the members are still boring to talk to, nobody is entertaining not...