ArchiveGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bruce: Thanks for the extra $5...I'll letcha know when I get it (probably Monday).

I have Simpsons Comics, Itchy and Scratchy, Radioactive Man, Bart Man, all the one-shots like Krusty Comics and Lisa Comics, Summer Shindig, Winter Wonderland...that's all I can think of.

I may hafta see tomorrow's ep on Hulu Monday: my older brother's satellite box 'died' and he won't get a new one until either Tuesday or Wednesday...no TV makes SBBED .D..."Something-Something!"
    Bruce: I have the one where Ralph says, "I'm a comic book!"

The $25 is good enough for me...you don't need to send the Ralphs.

THANKS!-SBBED .D
    Bruce:

I collect ALL various Simpsons Comics (Simpsons, Bart Simpson Comics, Winter Wing-Ding, Summer Spectacular, etc.) I only have just ONE of the Ralph Wiggum Comics.
    Archive Guy:

To quote the late Frank Zappa: "Great Googly-Moogly!" I didn't realize how much of a star I am at Bongo-in their earlier comics, they printed my letters AND artwork...too innumberable;even I don't know how many there are.

I got the comics in a manila envelope all ready to be mailed...as soon as I'm done checking my e-mail/messages, I'm sending them off to the post office...since you're in the East coast, you'll probably get it by the end of the week...ENJOY!

Debra Jean Hopkins, aka 'SBBED .D'
    Archive Guy:

$25 sounds good to me...what is your 'snail-mail' address so I can send my LA Times Sunday strips to you?

My info (in case you're writing a check/M.O.): Debra Jean Hopkins, 1744 Jonathon St., Vista, CA 92083
    I am pretty sure I still have the cut-out Los Angeles Times (Sunday) Simpsons Comics...I have them stored away inside an empty Simpsons puzzle box. How much are you paying ans what is your 'snail mail' address so I can send them to you?-SBBED .D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back