duck soup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the link Melody. I'm a little unsure about downloading it though. Is there any cost involved?
    I'm listening to Blonde On Blonde Disc 1 (Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat, Just Like A Woman)right now. I'd heard OF the first one, but never actually heard it , and it's one of the best I've heard so far. I' love Just Like A Woman, great acoustic number. I like his harmonica work, but sometimes he lays it on too thick for my liking(not this one though)
    I was talking about the albums(Cd's by the way). But if you could hook me up with Positively 4th Street, that would be awesome
    I got the Bob Dylan in mono box set yesterday, and it's amazing. I never had one of his albums, so I took a leap of faith and bought this set.
    My only complaint is that the download for Positively 4th Street expired, so I'm going to have to find it separate.
    This really sucks because it's one of my all-time favourite songs.
    Any suggestions for where I should start?
    i can't disagree
    wow. I find season 13 much more of a down to earth part of the shows history in comparision with seasons 10-12. The scully era seemed to be closer to family guy kind of slapstick humour/wacky storylines.
    good ranking but for gods sake you have to switch the underlined ones.

"best > worst:
    5, 6, 4, 7, 2, 1, 3, 8, 11, 10, 9, 12."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back