Danny M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great avator - that loading thing has to be one of the most annoying things in my life, thankfully I got faster internet now... :P
    that's always nice, i see you like quoting simpsons whenever you get a chance to ^_^
    Ehhh, I don't know about that. I don't really like traditionally "girly" stuff, and the two people I watch the show with are both boys. :P So, what animes are your favorites?
    Oh, okay; i'm sorry for misunderstanding, but what you wrote in your signature does make it seem like i'm a BxJ supporter like you but it might just be how I see it.
    Just saw you new sliding signature and I couldn't help noticing that you wrote that I NumberZone is a BxJ supporter too, but to be honest i'm not really a supporter. I made that sig pic just because you asked me to create one so please don't write stuff about me you're not sure about, ok? ;)
    I was inundated with PMs in the past two days and a bunch were lost in the shuffle. Plus, I have a lot of schoolwork that I need to be done by this weekend for midterms and only really get to check the board in short bursts, so I really haven't been able to get to a lot of name changes people keep asking me for lately. I didn't think it would be a problem to put it off 'til the next day, but I'll change your name now if it is available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back