Sam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i never said that. i can be a jerk but i'd never say that to someone promoting their new site
    where did you get that thing you put as a user-note? did you make that up or did you find it somewhere?
    was going to after school, but something came up. i'll probably resume watching tomorrow.
    i just started watching it earlier this year, and i quickly became a fan of it. it's one of the few shows i watch on a weekly basis and enjoy almost every week. when did you stop watching regularly?
    i'll probably watch 2 episodes a day for a few days, and if i start to like it (i'm pretty sure i will, at this point) i may watch more and more. how many episodes are there? i know there's a little over 100
    i just search the show title and then go through the pages to find the episodes. that's why i asked if every episode was on the site.

i'm going to take a break and resume watching later tonight/tomorrow. i feel if i watch too many episodes of a show while trying to get into it, i just get bored with it. there are actually very few shows i could watch multiple episodes in a row. that said, the second episode was better then the first imo, so i look forward to continuining
    it was alright. right now i'm on the second one, which i'm liking a little more then the first.
    ok. like i said earlier, i used to watch it occasionally on adult swim, but i don't remember laughing at anything. probably 'cause i was only like 12 or so.

I'll watch an episode either later tonight or tomorrow, after school. I'll be sure to let you know what i think. I'm sure I'll like it. it looks pretty entertaining
    oh, that's pretty handy.

why is season 8 called Aqua Unit Patrol Squad?
    is every episode on there, or only some of them?

don't worry, i very rarely judge shows on one or two episodes (unless those episodes were absurdly terrible, but this show seems pretty decent. I think i used to watch it every now and then when i was younger, but i didn't get any of the jokes or anything)
    i just registered (same name as here).

yea, i've used it once or twice in the past
    sure man. thanks.

oh, it's no problem. it's not like i expect you to respond within 5/10 minutes everytime i send a message or something like that.
    another option is i just record them whenever they are on adult swim, only problem is that would probably take a while because they only air like 2 episodes a night, and some nights they don't air any.

or, i could register. i never have on that site though
    if you don't mind, that'd be great. i was just going to get each disc via netflix, but that would take a while.
    i'll watch the first two seasons and then tell you when i'm done, so if you could please hold on to that link for a little while, that'd be great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back