Walid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not too bad thanks. I went to Cheddar Gorge on Monday which was great! (we usually go there every year).

How have you been?
    Hey! I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I've been rather busy.
    That sounds great! I'd love to.
    I had a question Percy Wellington and I couldn't really think of anyone else to ask it to. I was wondering how long a forum is able to stay alive (sort of active if you will, like it is at the moment)? Because this forum has been going for 10 years! Do you think it would be possible for it to go on for another 10 years or even more? I don't really know anything about this subject.
    yeah the finale isn't great, its fun but not really satisfactory. doesn't ruin the show or anything though so don't dread it
    S4 is probably the best mix of both because it has a great running story throughout every episode, only Season 7 really does that as well.

i reckon the superman thing is a myth but there are still a lot of references and overall 9 is still a good season, but the dip in quality is most obvious
    i don't think i've ever watched the series through at once, mainly because by the time i was really aware, i had seen some eps 4 or 5 times. but season 4 with the arc of the tv show is really great. apart from Season 9 there are only one or two episodes that i'd skip in each season and those are usually still great
    definitely gets better and very quickly in my opinion from S2 onwards. season 1 only was five episodes because the network wasn't sure how well it would do (presumably because its not a conventional sitcom.) most TV shows these days, especially comedies, have a very short first season
    yo percy. from seasons 1-7 larry david and seinfeld were basically showrunners but David left the show after Season 7. because he had so much work to do, Jerry stopped doing the stand up bits at the beginning. i think there are a few near the end of S6 that don't have them either.

in the earlier seasons there are stand up bits all through the show as well, but these occur less and less from about season 3 (this is a guess) onwards. how you finding the show so far?
    No, we're just hanging out. Going to the beach, eating out, shopping, ect

I'm sorry about that. At least you're doing good.
    Just to update you on my South Park episode viewings: This morning I watched The Biggest Douche In The Universe (Season 6) and The Losing Edge (Season 9). I liked the second episode a little bit more because of Stan's dad who kept fighting dads in the crowd. I also loved how the kids were always extremely upset when they won (really enjoyed the episode). The first one was also pretty hilarious. I loved every scene between Stan and Edward (especially when Stan gets into Edward's house and spots those books).
    Yeah this episode was good. I rewatched the "go home walter" scene and I'm not sure if it was Gus who called him. It sounds like him but it also sounds like it was the new guy we saw at the superlab. I put the subtitles on during that scene and it said "Man: go home walter." Either way it's creepy but I wish it was more clear. I guess the next episode might shed some light.
    Hey dude. I really don't mean to be harsh on you, it was out of order to put it the way I did. Whether I agree with your opinion or not you seem like a good guy anyway, sorry for being a jerk about it.
    yeah tonight's episode was very good. I was surprised how quick Walt was prepared to go after Gus. I think ultimately he should kill him, but I also think Mike made a good point that Gus let them work again despite the horror they had to witness in exchange. He should just take what he can get, but knowing walt, he is not going to be able to help himself. He's too greedy, controlling and power hungry.
    no not really. But don't worry, I've taken a liking to the show and I'm going to end up watching all the south park episodes sooner or later. I'll keep you updated whenever I see some new episodes I really like. ;)
    Haven't been working on it for a while, due to having to study for exams but I will let you know when I'll be working on it again :)
    Thanks. I'm sure it will eventually. I might just end up using an image instead. It would look and work in exactly the same way.
    Thank you! At the moment I'm trying to get the table to work correctly, but Firefox is being a bitch to it.
    I have something you can do lol. Could you please tell me what you think of this layout for that "Simpsons Website" Me and JustinJD (and NHC Community. . . I think) are making. I'll send you it via PM ^_^
    LOL, same here. All I can say is that at least I have something to do. I hate it when it's really hot and you just sit there becuase you have nothing to do.. it seems to make it like 10 times a bad lol.
    LOL, that's alright then lol.

You're SOOOO lucky! It's seriously hot here right now - and the being in a small room with a PC going isn't helping lol.
    I know the feeling! I'm the same. Also, I think one problem I have is that I don't chew the food properly sometimes lol.

Really? I feel sorry for you then. I'm not sure if we've had a heatwave, but it's been really got. I hate this type of weather though, because it's seriously miserible aboutside (raining or whatever), yet it's boiling hot.
    I see. Well, we all know the solution to that, then? LOL, Just kidding. I often eat too fast - I always get indigestion
    Thanks ^_^ It is... well over here it has, but I'm assuming it's been worse in the US lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back