F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i just realized that it's been more than a year since i, well, 'left' this place and now i want to return in AA-fashion to apologize for any confusion that may have arisen when i just decided to fuck off. it was rude to just go away and leave people (or should i say 'internet people') i have grown pretty fond of without ever saying aword to anybody. in fact, i sorta miss the little conversations with cinco and bella, the messing around with d'ohmer, or, probably most importantly, e bashing of newbies and trolls.

so here's my offer to you, whoever that might be: if anyone wants to catch up with me, hear my opinion on whatever or simply talk, add me on facebook or google+. Just search for Denis Geissberger. i'm pretty sure there's only one fucking person with that name.

PS: contrary to what this post probably led you to believe, i'm not homosexual. just wanted to clear that up
    No problem
    I know you weren't trying to be mean, I was just trying to find a humorous way to say that I strongly disagree with you, but I guess it wasn't the best reply.
    Thank you for saying that, it means a lot to me. :)
    Hey, welcome back! :)

I'm sorry for the less-than warm welcome, in which I replied to your post with nothing more than a picture. I know that I could have, and should have, made an actual, backed-up, reply.
    ITS DIE-VILLE!!! POPULATION: YOU!!!

YOUR AMERICAN DREAM WILL NEVER HAPPEN, HUIUARGHHHH!!!!
    I know. But I think they're still not done working on it.
    It was a serious upgrade and I guess all tools must be reinstalled before the end result is truly visible.

I don't know why those connections with facebook or twitter are necessary in the first place.
    I'm doing A-Levels next year which is the 2 years before University. I'm gunna study Maths, Further Maths, Computing and then probably History aswell as an epq thingy (extended project). I hope to do Computer Science at University after I've finished A Level.
    I'm on school holiday so I played football with my little sister. Watched back to the future, played football manager 08, practiced guitar and now I'm watching tv. Good day.
    Cool. I'm gunna have less free time next year as-well due to A-Levels. I'll still be-able to board though, hopefully.

Having a good day?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back