Dylan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah, didn't get notified of your first message.

anyways, it was just drunk ramblings and shit, i know it had something to do with boards and rec. other then that, my memory is pretty fuzzy.
    I left because I didn't have regular Internet anymore, but I did make a thread complaining I wasted my teenage years lolll.
    a glorious world where all the mods talk behind our backs about how much they hate us all.

j/k it's just discussion on how to better the forum and infraction notices
    B
    This message has been deleted by black mozart.
    B
    listened to any of em yet?
    B
    he changes styles like a fucking musical maniac between albums but for you i'd suggest maybe getting 'the empyrean', 'dc ep' and the ataxia record titled 'automatic writing' and listening to in whatever order

the empyrean is the most tripped out, ataxia is the most prog-like and dc has really rad guitar solos. get them all
    B
    cool do you want me to put stuff up or are you fine with getting stuff yourself?

what have you heard again? was it inside of emptiness?
    B
    cool do you want me to put stuff up or are you fine with getting stuff yourself?

what have you heard again? was it inside of emptiness?
    good man!

if highlights were gilmour and the sax, definitely get Wish You Were Here next. Animals and The Wall are in a different style, but even if you end up not liking them you need to hear them at least once. Piper at the Gates of Dawn is completely and totally different (60s psychedelic), but you should also hear that at some point. After that you can fill in the gaps however you see fit (although now that I think of it Obscured by Clouds, a soundtrack to some French hippie film recorded in the Dark Side sessions, isn't a bad choice either.)
    sorry homie but I have bad news. that fat homie BoVice had your money but he ran out of paper 2 roll Chronic up with... so he used the money as Chronic paper an smoked it ALL! Ooops!

Sorry homie. that fat homie BoVice will try and get you your scrilla and I'll try an keep him from blowin it on more Chronic.
    B
    have you listened to much of that music yet
    if so
    thoughts
    I own Golden Heart and Kill to Get Crimson, and the tracks that are on the Private Investigations compilation. Really good stuff, I plan on getting the other albums when I do my next scouring of used record stores and downloading. Have you heard his most recent one yet?
    I admit I may be overrating Making Movies since I love Tunnel of Love, Romeo and Juliet, and Skateaway so much, and they're the first three tracks on the album, so I often just listen to those three and turn it off, haven't actually listened to side 2 in awhile, so I might knock it down after relistening
    my personal favorite is actually probably Alchemy

but if you want studio albums, Love Over Gold>first 3 tracks of Brothers in Arms>Dire Straits>Making Movies>Communique>rest of Brothers in Arms>On Every Street

keep in mind that I like all of them

what about you?
    B
    horrible embarrassing spam posts (insomnia, mainly)

got a pretty fast way of doing it
    B
    i'm deleting posts that don't need to exist anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back