*Timmy*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello dear,
    Please write to my email address: (joykalifa@hotmail.com)
    In brief, my name is joy Kalifa, a good looking Sierra Leone girl in west africa.
    I became interested in you after going through your profile and i wish to continue relationship with you which if nature will permit we have a long way to go.
    I have a special reason of contacting you which i will make known to you, tell you more about myself and also send my pictures to you. I will like you to get back to me through my email address: joykalifa@hotmail.com
    Thanks as you write to my email.
    joy.
    Well... I'm enjoying my music from various genre's and feeling some sense of accomplishment for completing my "E" and "F" section in my Lexicographer booklets. I'm currently alphabetizing words I'm not familiar and written in my black book.

Have you thought about joining the Secondary characters group? If you have any favorites, come take a look on what we're doing. I'm not trying to ploy you, but I felt like I needed to tell you anyway.
    Technically, I wasn't specific to you about my "type" of Autism. Anyways, you dais it better than me, so yes, I will learn when I can. How are you at the moment?
    My uncle has a 360 too. As for Poker, I'm trying to learn the ropes about it at the moment. It sounds like fun, but due to my autism, I make things harder than they should be.
    Good for you, but detracting from the conversation, what games do you like to play? Card games, puzzles, board games, or the electronic media?
    Well(that's how I speak when I start at times), when it comes to drawing: Practice!

It's as simple as that. Look at screen captures but never trace.
    I can actually draw the characters in two different styles. Though when I tried the emulate the two together, it makes them look very deranged.
    As for me, I like to read due to me being a bibliophile, writing stories of fictional and inspirational origin(Anything that comes out of my head that isn't copyrighted basically except for things that I have copyrighted), creating art whether it's fan-made or original, but I tend to make different genre type pieces, some coming out very Surreal. In my spare time, I do Sudoku, look up definitions to words I'm not familiar with but written down in my black book. If I go to conventions or fairs, expect me to be seen with a bagful of free shwag.
    Well, that's what Wikipedia lists the episodes genre on, not me. As for the episode itself, it shows how a good company is managed even though I wouldn't use the actual show as a moral device as the U.S. Colleges are doing.
    Yes, Robert is my favorite character. For the most part, I feel as though we both have a similarity, in personality but not to the extent that I would want to copy him in any way. Why, it is amongst ourselves to give our own definition to make us recognizable. In a way, Bob has created his own niche that it has given him renown. Me? I'm a nostalgic that dresses like I cam straight out of the past that people have named me "Indiana Jones"(I hate that, but that's how people recognize me).

I like "You Only Move Twice" too. Though, not much for the Hank Scorpio character, but that it's a spy episode.
    So... Hank Scorpio's your favorite character? That's nice. He has a nice personality about him.
    Hey, thanks a lot for being a new friend to me! I won't let you down just like my other friends.
    Where did you find that image of the Soprano's parody that is featured in your signature? Why is Bob in there in the first place?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back