hahaha yeah

its really fucking ridiculous

the cave clan website is so creepy and hilarious
    B
    a friend of mine is going in a drain tomorrow with 5 others

i advised against it, but whatever
    B
    sucks about the ipod. people are so awful

haha @ year 11 exams, tbh i don't even remember them and it was only 2 years ago. i barely remember the hsc period either. man high school was such a waste of time for me. not only did i not care enough to try i also couldve been doing actual shit that had purpose for all those years, without the interuptions of school. i have 3 exams and then i get holidays until march!! mega woooo

but as of recent i feel as if i dont know how to board like i once did. either the board is changing (it has lol) or its me
    B
    ahahaha. my friend who was going to go thru a train tunnel, across into an abandoned one to the underground of the city changed his mind after his friend he was going with revealed that 'trains are running so you have to walk quick'.. its like 2km and the only way to avoid trains is by jumping into alcoves (which are located in the tunnels every 50ms). basically if you hear a train coming and aren't right near an alcove.. death

also post the pic if you havent yet!

hows it going anyway man
    B
    cool. the april 3rd version of 'puncture' is my fav thing in this world atm

eye opener somehow hits new levels of intensity when played live
    B
    ps listen to those dot hacker shows
    B
    thank eric for the name change it was his idea
    girlfriends been over for a few weeks so i haven't been able to

this will change in a week
    B
    let me know what you think of it
    B
    their record is being delayed for a bit cos josh is the new member of rhcp. their official site has eye opener and order/disorder available to buy (i paid), and theres also a studio version of 'neon arrow' on their myspace. they've played like 5 shows in total ever (all busy, session/live musicians) and the audio for 4 of them was recorded in pretty decent quality. i'll link you up to them tomorrow. i highly rec all 4 shows; theyre really really tight... all of them except the bassist was gnarls barkleys touring backing band. i'll up the 3 studio versions too. i think i posted everything on fritz's profile sometime recently though, so maybe check there
    B
    hmm i dont have many friends though so that could prove a problem

add me
    Haha well played. It's all good, I felt bad for confusing you two so that was my attempt at levity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back