SideshowTim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• moonface is playing on saturday the 16th at 10:30 if you're interested. would be a cool show, especially because he's not on the festival lineup. i might go
    B
    yep!! altho board pal georghe interviewed the australian lady from warpaint and they're doing shows here in jan too

such great news
    B
    good. i didnt really like high places (had no idea what they were gonna sound like), some of their stuff was cool. but xiu xiu was amazing esp 'i luv the valley oh' on his ds. they did crank heart too which was nice
    B
    i didnt see you at xiu xiu. did you not end up going
    B
    warpaint only have 1 ep out, you should be able to find it, if not i'll up it for you. and also for pocahaunted, they messed around with so many different styles but i think 'chains' would be the best place to start, either that or 'island diamonds'

make sure you get warpaint's 'krimson' if its not included on the ep (its a bonus track and it rules)
    well it's a pretty gigantic city

i'm sure we'll get around geographically with the board hang outs and stuff. millennium park is a nice touristy place by the lakefront
    hi, i was just wondering why you consider me to be "fucking awful." i don't think we've even interacted in the past so it seems kind of bizarre. i guess it'll teach me for browsing another nationality's thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back