Léo Pard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If the Simpsons world cup group stages ended now the teams which would get through would be: 3, 7, 12, 2, 8, 5, 6, 11. Make of that what you will, haha! Also did you see the Season 6 vs. Season 11 score... That's the first thrashing of the tournament.
    Seems we have a match coming up vs. 1 another in the World Cup tourney. Good luck to you.
    good point about South Africa. I remember South Korea got to the semis when they hosted, but still I can't see South Africa being a huge challenge

Mexico could have beaten us a few weeks ago but wasted a load of chances in the first half. they'll need to improve their finishing to have a chance of getting far, although beating Italy is impressive. Uruguay could be difficult, but still you guys should get through.

If we lose on Saturday though, even if we win the remaining group games and get through to the knockouts, the media won't forgive the team unless they win the whole tournament, which would be unlikely since we'd probably be up against the likes of Spain to get to the final, and also confidence would be low. So yeah, the game against the US is a must-win
    well, it's generally well-accepted. not the all-time most popular from the season, but still quite popular.

i think i know what i wanna pick next, i just don't know who i'd be up against
    haha thanks.

i have no idea what episode to pick next. i picked the two seemingly most popular episodes from the season already.
    I find it pretty fascinating. It kinda proves your point about the fact that all episodes in classic seasons don't necessarily beat all episodes in post classic seasons.
    Can you believe these two groups?

GROUP A
    Season 1 PLAYED: 2 POINTS: 0
    Season 3 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 3
    Season 7 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 3
    Season 10 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 0
    Season 12 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 3

GROUP C
    Season 9 PLAYED: 2 POINTS: 1
    Season 4 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 1
    Season 6 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 3
    Season 14 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 0
    Season 11 PLAYED: 1 POINTS: 3
    you picked one of the most popular episodes from s10, unfortunately that isn't saying much because most people don't like it a lot
    haha thanks.

I'm a little surprised because you picked a great episode yourself
    Waiting on Joe and Fox... Group C is the most efficient lol. Both matches in Group C have been the first to be posted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back