kupomog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah in your first msg I thought you meant to type "for now" instead of "for nom." haha. But yeah is BSC some annual VGM thing? I Googled it to no avail.
    Wait a minute. Brain fart. I was thinking "BSC 10" was referring to your collection of favorite music for this year, like you've been sending me ('06, '07, etc). Hence my lame Madden joke. I don't know what BSC 10 is now. I feel simple :-X
    Releasing the '10 album only halfway into the year? Who are you, John Madden? :P
    Downloading now
    I needed to find a woman that could play Dorothy, and I chose you. I didn't want to choose Bella, as she was Dorothy in Cinco's story.
    Hey, everyone I know's telling me to play Final Fantasy but there seems to be several different games in the series. Do you have a recommendation on which game is best to get into, or should I start from the beginning? I thought I'd ask since you seem to know these games the best
    Magnum is pretty much useless without infinite ammo turned on since there's, y'know, no fucking ammo for it anywhere. But when I'm on Vet and we both have IA we'll breeze through that shit. Professional will be interesting though.
    Ha I did it too. Look at my page and you'll see my "SKREEE"

Sounds like a plan, man. Yeah the first time through the game, when you don't have infinite ammo, sucks. But I daresay that Vet with infinite ammo and upgraded weapons is easier than Normal without it.
    hehe, you visitor messaged yourself again.
    yeah I'm thinking I'll beat Normal on my own and then we can play on Vet so it'll actually be somewhat challenging. sorry you're sickly, hope you feel better!
    Yeah I's a sickly, partly why I didn't send you a chat invite. I don't even remember because I was blanking out halfway through what I was saying >.<

Pretty sure I just said we'll play another time whenever you want to or something to that effect.
    What did you say in your last VM by the way? All I made out was that you were going to play some other stuff, and then blablabla. The game music overshadowed your voice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back