Jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    yeah def. it was mainly just interesting cos of the setting and the awesome music
    B
    have you seen 'hell's half acre'? it's a pretty standard noir but its set in hawaii which makes it instantly more awesome
    B
    winchester 73 is one of the best westerns i've ever seen. i think i'm gonna check out 'the naked spur' next. anthony mann is incredible
    B
    i know how to use them fine (i've got the best waffles.fm ratio of all time, and am ok with what.cd). the problem is my location cos in australia we have download caps and if we go over our limit our net goes to dial up speeds. thats my beef with seeding things. my modem acts up sometimes when seeding, but i should be fine. if you still got an invite in a month or so (i recently downloaded a ton of stuff which shall last me a bit) plz holla
    B
    don't think that i do. i'll try and check out yellow sky
    B
    none yet, i'm still getting thru those lists you rec'd me plus other stuff as well. i wasn't able to find 'track of the cat', but i'll look harder
    B
    just watched the ox bow incident. holy shit!
    sarah assbring, aka el perro del mar

and yes that's really her real name really fo' realz
    B
    about to watch day of the outlaw
    B
    the coffee scalding was also pretty neat
    B
    just watched the big heat. holy shit it was amazing
    B
    what should i make my aim name when i do it
    B
    i will tomorrow if i remember

where the fuck is the post reply button
    i could destroy that article if i wanted to. its not very good. its points are pretty flimsy.

but yea, i already knew quite a bit of background before i had even seen a film with him in it
    yea i know, i was just joking anyway

it was a good joke, a damn good joke!
    yes sir.

B
    sweet this will keep me busy film wise for a while thanks again man
    B
    awesome thanks heaps bro.. i'll try and check all these out. it would be cool if you could rec like 3 or so westerns as well
    yeah! the christmas island / ganglians / der tpk 7''s & the beets / blessure grave / bitters / dum dum girls 12''s are all pretty boss. the repairs cassette is pretty special as well
    B
    i'm an entry level ****** with film, really. only seen obvious shit like everything by sergio leone and the ones like stagecoach, johnny guitar, etc. i love that kinda stuff too though, so feel free to rec me some awesomely directed shit in that genre as well
    B
    haven't seen. will check them out as well as anything else you rec later on. thanks heaps man. there's just something about the way films in this genre are directed that draw me to them
    B
    hey man do you wanna rec me a few awesomely directed film noirs? i've seen a lot of the more obvious ones
    i'm still not fully convinced that gummo isn't an elaborate board joke.

... alright, i'll take the bait.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back