Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On Professional I would recommend you do the savannah boss by yourself only because of the QTE. It's actually easier by yourself. If you hit the buttons but your partner fucks up, you both fuck up. So do it yourself and you don't need to worry about that type of thing.

Everything else though we should be good for.
    Oh it is. That magnum I use is almost always a one hit kill on everything and the bosses are pretty much insta-dead with infinite rocket. It's the trade off for the shitty quick time sequences during that giant boss in the savannah.
    damn how did that even happen? I was IN the conversation screen. Well whatever.

Yeah beat it on normal and then we'll play on Vet and hopefully you'll have stuff unlocked like the rocket and blah blah blah (infinite rocket is finish under 5 hours). And you'll have a little extra money to use from the treasures. When we go through vet I'll make sure to take you by all the treasures for even more money and if I can, I'll remember to hit all the emblems.

I was gonna tell you that if you have a rotten egg, go throw it at some normal majini for an achievement.
    Haha yeah it's cool, don't worry about it. I've got most things memorized so I figured why not make use of the B button since no mics were involved. That time I set you on fire with the laser I was like..."hahahaha oh shit...my bad."

Good thing I still had my Longbow too, I don't need any ammo that way. I've gotten decent with it since Versus Mode.
    They're fun games even if you're not into strategy too much. Dual Strike is my favorite one...I love to use Sasha and Rachel. Sasha's theme is in set '06 I think.
    the instant the insurance company told me about the rental car, then a day later had to inform me, "oh, haha...by the way, it's only a three day rental! good luck!", immediately that scene came to mind.
    Damn that sounds so good. Thanks man! Will have to try...and hell yes Red Lobster for next meet up!
    Hell yeah gimme the recipe. I'm trying to figure out if these dudes will sell me the kit without the need of a fundraiser.
    It does get irritating, but what surprises me is that I've seen it used in threads I haven't even posted in

I dunno, it's a tough call, I love my sig too much
    Damn, really?

Hey, just wanted to say I was online earlier tonight and went to Google "pizza hut muskegon" to find my local pizza hut phone number. I was talking with my wife and I happened to pause at "pizza hut mu" When I looked back at the screen the very first suggestion on was for Pizza Hut Murfreesburo, TN. I chuckled. Just thought I'd share that. Later.
    "Claiming that you beat Marathon Man in OoT=Gannon-banned!"

Was the guy making that website actually serious?
    yep, i have to pull my hair back a lot, florida humidity is no friend to curly hair

and yes those are tattoos, they are stars, i have one on each side

it was meant to be the beginning of a glorious chest piece but the artist that i hired to draw it for me never got around to it

and i never had the cash to see it through
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back