TerwilligerBob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey yeah sorry, it'll be a bit longer. Not the best semester for me.
    I have one I need to start right now (instead of watching Conan maybe? ... nah...) that I'd like to have done by tomorrow night, but it's so HARD to find the motivation. ):
    Haha, I'm SO sorry. I've been slacking because it usually takes, like 30 minutes~1 hour to respond to you, and I'm so easily distracted I keep on losing track of time... Then when it's like "OH I SHOULD RESPOND TO HER" it's 5 AM on a Monday morning. Or you know, something like that. >_>

Know that I haven't abandoned you yet though!! I'm just being a horrible person. Back in ~the olden days~ I'd reply to you during commercials for fake news, I'm going to try to get myself back into that habit, that's how I was always so timely. P:

Oh wait what the fuck fake news is on repeats this week?? Damn. Okay, that's it, definitely gonna grab the time to respond to you then haha.
    ... Dude, my hard drive committed suicide. A little difficult to get back to you without a better computer.
    THAT WAS FUCKING CRAYCRAY I LOVED IT OMG EVEN THOUGH I ONLY SAW THE SCREEN ONCE. BUT ONCE THEY TURNED THE VOLUME UP IT WAS WAY BETTER

SERIOUSLY THOUGH THAT WAS AMAZING WHOA. THE ATMOSPHERE AND LIKE. EVERYTHING. FORMIDABLE OPPONENT. AHISGHODNSKGLHD i need to get around to rewatching this thing already
    But how does he know you aren't using any? Couldn't you fake it?!?!?!

haha seriously I'd probably cheat if I got a task like that. That's just too much to ask for. I'm back on the Star Wars fic right now... I'd probably just print a bunch of it out beforehand, hehe.

Make sure you get yourself caught up on fake news when you get the chance!!
    Naw, that was last night. Good episode!

I'll try to get back to you proper later tonight.
    I'm here, damnit!

I'm just. So. Rrrrgh. University is horribly gay, just so you know in advance.
    Heyy. You always have a lot to say, and it's just about always awesome and pretty agreeable with my own views.

So, you seem totally cool.
    Thank you so much! I didn't really have sweetness in my mind when compiling pics though--they're just my favorites
    Hey all. I'll be gone for a week, and unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get any interet service. *groans* I wonder what I'll do without this message board. Ah well, just know that I haven't died or anything. Bye!
    I don't (actually, can't) watch a load of TV... didn't really watch a lot of old movies... but I looooove 'Planet Simpson'!11!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back