D DEBBS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WOW!

I haven't seen that Muppet ep of Sesame Street in eons!

Got Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School? That was da bomb!-SBBED .D
    D DEBBSS

I just want to say I was a jerk towards your suggestion about adopting a cat and I am quite sorry, I was not trying to be mean to you, just a smartass.

Sorryyyyy :(
    Debbs, you're better than this Tyrant whoever they think they are. You should overthrow him while you can!
    From what I saw on the news last night, the Padres are still the Padres: Heath Bell messes things up and the American League gets home field advantage for the 13th time.
    KEWL!

You see a storyline of the Simpsons waiting to go on the Krustyland roller coaster and Sideshow Bob sabotages it.

Itchy and Scratchy give a safety demonstration.

The ride is mostly vertual: you feel that you're on an actual roller coaster-the thing goes BACKWARDS!
    Hey, have you seen the latest survivor thread? I hope people vote for Tamaki! :D

Just thought you should know since you love the games forum. ^_^
    To: Gaz

Yep...THANKS!

Hopefully, I can get my picture taken with ANY Simpsons character (prefer Bart) when I go to Universal Studios in early July! :)
    Aw, that's bad about Splash Mt. and Indy, but at least you got a picture taken with Minnie :)
    To: Gaz

The GOOD:

I got my picture taken with Minnie Mouse! :)

The BAD:

I waited 90 minutes to ride Splash Mountain only to hear a PA announcement state that the ride has broken down and the staff didn't know when it will start up again
    (and I was close to going on it)! :mad: (The same thing happened to me on Indiana Jones!)
    Tyrant eats anything and everything that isn't bolted down by his Uncle Mark.

TYRANT T. TABBY: What can I say? I'm a growing, healthy boy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back