AubreetheSimpson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even thou you haven't been on since the end of last year, thought I would wish you a happy birthday
    Happy birthday Aubree! I do hope you come back to NHC someday, depending on whenever if you're not too busy with life of course
    Hello everyone! I am back from the break! It was because personal things were going on, and Taylor Swift's Midnights became a thing in my lifetime. I will start with "Radioactive Man" anytime!!!
    Why are so many people active on this website right now?
    truth teller
    truth teller
    I dont know, we have like 70k members. A lot of them are either dead accounts or bots though. It’s nice to see the community active :grouphug:
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    I know when I joined first, which wasn't that long ago, it seemed quiet enough, but its gotten more active in the past few months, which is pretty cool
    Hey, I’m just wondering but how come you always write in times new roman? It’s pretty neat
    AubreetheSimpson
    AubreetheSimpson
    The reason why I almost always write in Times New Roman is to be more about myself. I have a vision of something that can be formal and be more about myself, so I decided to write in Times New Roman, like this... This is a good thing because if the writing is in Times New Roman, they will know that it is me.

I used to also use colors in my writing earlier on, but @Bohdan told me that it is hard to read, so I had my decision not to use colors unless I wanted to.
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    The font is ok (it separates you among others) ;)
    maxlakonsky
    maxlakonsky
    I like the way it looks, and I think it's really easy to read. I mean, if you're going to use a font, why not use one that looks like it came from a time when people actually cared about typography? That's just my opinion, though. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree with me. But that's okay! To each their own, right?
    Hello, I will continue to watch and rate episodes anytime! So stay tuned! Also, thanks for waiting because at times, I need to focus on my life, and I can be busy with that. This is only the beginning, so hopefully, I'll continue to rate episodes anytime.
    Attention

I may be busy in some days, so please, if I am either not as active on here or not on here at all during any day, please know that I still exist. I will come here whenever there is a chance that I can go here. Even if I wanted to, I may be busy, so keep in mind about that.
    Gosh! Unlucky, devastating time for me... First, Olivia Newton John died. Then, the most popular "Sugar, Sugar" video got taken down, and all of a sudden, that channel of that video is gone! Now many of the Archies, along with anything related to that, videos are now freaking gone! Didn't really know that until I read about it later on. It was a devastating horrible loss! Wow! Just wow! Why this year's unlucky for whatsoever reason. God knows what's gonna happen!
    My express of depression is still happening to me. I shouldn't have posted "Who is your favorite singer of the Simpsons?". I am so sorry, and I apologize about that. It is probably because of my observation that I made about how I am obsessed with Marge's terrible yet funny singing voice (that's probably what made someone mad), and maybe about Bart. I didn't read the comments, so...

Bart saying "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't" relates to me about how much I am damned if I do and don't. Like I said, I apologize for what just happened. Thank you!

Sincerely, Aubree

Edit: Please ignore these comments; the problem has been solved. There is actually no criticism in the thread. At the time I wrote these comments, I didn't read the comments because I didn't want my legacy to be ruined, and it would depress me more. The main reason was from a "Mad" reaction that was actually a misread. My apologies for them!
    Please Read

Hello everyone, here I am, my mature self again. If I am being my immature/crazy self, please do not disrespect and/nor harsh me, as well as my opinions. Opinions matter (I do care about if people has the same opinions as me), and sometimes, I just want to have fun and be wild; it just feels good on me. It is part of my autism spectrum, and any mad reactions and disrespect is not gonna help; it will hurt my feelings, especially that I'm autistic. If you are going to continue harshing out your words to me, disrespecting my opinions and my playful self, as well as trying to say weird/awful things to me, I will report you, so you will learn your lesson to yourself. The main rule for right now if you are going to talk to me is this.

Thou shall understand me and learn your lessons to make sure I don't look like I'm  bad

I am just a kind of girl who is a Simpsons fan, and I am developing my interest by discovering, as well as watching and rating episodes of the series (I am planning to rate the shorts and the Tracey Ullman shorts soon!). I am honored to be part of the club, and any serious consequences will not be tolerated! You will be reported immediately (and of course, you may be banned)! If you don't like me or anything I did, just ignore me. That's all I can say. I get moody at times, but you better learn, or else... Thanks for reading, and remember, bee your good, moralistic self!

Sincerely, Aubree

Bart_states_a_fact.png

See_26.jpg
    Note: Just want to let you know that my reviews may not be as good due to exhaustion or having a headache after watching the episode, so please, ignore if it's not that great! If I remember without watching it, I may do better. Thank you!
    I get to post my own humor in here, and I don't care! Go talk to me, if you can... Go dare, or go tell... Hehehe! Will try my own best...
    Hello. Can you please don't use colorful font all the time? I understand, we all want more colors in our life (especially me, who lives in WAR for long time), but technically your posts are hard to read, as well as respective thread page. Would be thankful.
    Thank God, I'm allowed to delete posts on my profile, so please, be careful, clean, and nice, and don't use slur words! I am a White Native American!
    Me, Aubree, got Lisa Simpson on Which Simpson Character Are You? quiz in that particular website! Fits me a lot, and I'm proud of it! It is the most accurate quiz I've ever took!
    lisasimpson.gif
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back