B-Boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @B-Boy ,
    Hello, Brad :)
    How are things my friend ? Just in case, i began to make some Frasier reviews if you're interested to read and maybe comment it :)
    B-Boy
    B-Boy
    Hey, I'm good thanks! Cool, I'll check them out. :)
    I like your review on Season 27. I'm curious to see your updated thoughts on Seasons 1, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 34.
    Reactions: B-Boy
    B-Boy
    B-Boy
    Anything between 1 and 2 are varying degrees of 'bad' with few, if any, redeeming qualities. Episodes that range from 2.5 to 3.5 have one or more good ideas and moments, but are also dragged down by one or more problems.
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    So, episodes like The Frying Game and Every Man's Dream are considered bad. Makes sense
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    I liked your Season 28 review. Now I want to see your ratings of Seasons 1, 10, and 11 specifically.

EDIT: Looks like the 10th season is now completed :)
    Were you able to see the most recent episode Fan-ily Feud? I found to be very good. It was a funny lampooning on toxic fandoms and stan culture. My favorite part was definitely Homer's short film in the end
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    @BarttheBigBadWolf, I think it's safe to say that for B-Boy this season didn't reach the same heights as last, though at the end of the day, he still ranks… Second place? One of the most consistent results of the HD era (not that there's a lot of competition) but it's good to continue this trend.
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    @Sandboy. It's still better than the constant 1/5's from Jean lol. I think this season has been okay too
    B-Boy
    B-Boy
    @Sandboy is correct in their assessment. Even if I were to score the penultimate episode and tomorrow's finale low, season 34 would still rank as the second best HD season for me and comfortably so.
    Happy Aussie's Day, Brad, hope you'll enjoy it my friend :)
    As you, the Australian, arere going to celebrate the New Year the earliest among NHC users, I wish you now only the good 2023, and some magic this New Year night ✨ HAPPY NEW YEAR, BRAD!🥳
    • Love
    B-Boy
    B-Boy
    Thanks Bohdan! That's very nice of you to say my dude. 😊
    Since you love discussing The Simpsons. I wonder what are your thoughts on the 3 other popular adult cartoons: Futurama, Family Guy and South Park?
    B-Boy
    B-Boy
    I've watched most but not all of Futurama and enjoy it. I don't watch either Family Guy or South Park. :)
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    Let me guess. Those 2 shows aren't your thing? Understandable, they're not for everyone
    B-Boy
    B-Boy
    Honestly just haven't got around to them!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back