Brad Lascelle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On average do you rate episodes that feature Lisa barefoot higher than ones that don't?
    BloodySimpsonChibi
    BloodySimpsonChibi
    Umm...what?

anime-confused-boy.gif
    Ralph wigglum
    Ralph wigglum
    look at the free for all page
    is this website dead?
    MaryWrite
    MaryWrite
    no Homer
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    No. Surprisingly, although the site is over 20 years old, it’s still pretty active. There are hundreds of active members and dozens of posts every day.
    Saw you mentioning watching the latest season of Total Drama (didn't know you watched). Honestly, I hated both of the reboot seasons (which I honestly just count as a single season anyways due to what little differences there are between them) and will go as far as calling them the worst season(s) to date, even worse than Pahkitew Island. In fact, they were so terrible that neither of them were worth finishing as I gave up on both after MK was booted as there wasn't a reason for me to keep giving a shit because all the interesting characters were gone (well, Damien was still around for one more episode in the second season before he was robbed of being the franchise's first actual deserving finalist in nearly a decade).

You maybe might've seen me call out Fun Fight at the O'Cake Corral as last year's worst episode of any series, and already history appears to be doomed to repeat itself as Off the Hook! is already a top contender for this year's biggest piece of shit and this month isn't even over yet! I'm aware that I'm cheating by naming an episode I haven't even watched (and never will), but just hearing about it or more specifically the elimination and how terribly it's handled (and I don't even like the character who's being eliminated) nearly flew me into as much of a rage as the aforementioned episode that I actually did waste 22 minutes on which I believe is such a massive fail (along with my tendency to be incredibly petty and spiteful) that it deserves to be called out for it's BS!
    Merry Christmas and Happy birthday, Brad. You're one of my the biggest authorities users on NHC. Wish you all the best!!!
    Reactions: Brad Lascelle
    Brad Lascelle
    Brad Lascelle
    Thanks for the well wishes, Bohdan. I hope for good things for you, your family and friends and the whole of Ukraine in 2024!
    • Love
    Reactions: Bohdan
    Bohdan
    Bohdan
    We all pray for it🙏. Thank you for taking care still
    Happy birthday Mr. Lascelle! And like I said in the 'God Jul, NHC!' thread, you must be really lucky to have a birthday on the same day as Christmas
    great pfp

happy pride month
    Brad Lascelle
    Brad Lascelle
    Thanks for the kudos! Was planning on rolling with a much more subtle Pride Month avatar but was worried it would go over people's heads so I've left that one attached to just my Discord and Twitch profiles.
    Reactions: Meko
    love the new profile picture

''like ya know whatever''
    Reactions: ThatCraptacularUser
    Brad Lascelle
    Brad Lascelle
    It's the anniversary of Summer of 4 Ft. 2's premiere.
    Only fitting that I celebrate it as it turns 27.

... Man, I'm old.
    Meko
    Meko
    i actually just watched it for the first time yesterday

pretty amazing episode
    Brad Lascelle
    Brad Lascelle
    Man, I'm jealous you got to discover this gem for the first time. It remains my all-time fave episode.
    Be sure to share your impressions in the R&R thread when you get a chance.
    Reactions: Meko
    Hi Brad!. You was right!. "Bartless" will have nothing to do with an invisible Bart, but it won't be another episode about Bart getting a girlfriend. It will like The Fairly OddParents episode "It's A Wishful Life", but with Bart Simpson instead of Timmy Turner. It will be about Springfield if Bart never had been born. We were wrong!.
    What is your opinion on Wes Archer, then? (Also, can you post your answer on my own VM wall?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back