2000MPHGirl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hay partner love u baby so much u always make my day better ur an amazing person! i will love u forever!
    forget that vm below me. u are epic and i dont care who knows it!!!!!! incels can deal!!!!!!!!! :heart:3333 i love you cam!
    Nobody minds you and Sam being friends. If you two have a strong friendship and get along well, all the more power to you. What people find annoying is how you constantly spam the forum with lovey-dovey messages, and shut down criticism every time someone tells you to tone it down just a wee bit. If Shaun and Smiling posted the same kind of messages all the time, it would be just as annoying.
    i love u baby..... what if we kissed in nhc visitor messages
    Look man. I don't know what your trying to accomplish by becoming yet another freaking Sam copycat but please stop. I know you're only liking my post to be a troll and make me think I'm liked. We don't need another Sam.
    i said i was gonna loan u one of my usernotes. that's one someone left me. you are a 5 :)
    Not to a degree that the writers couldn't fix if they actually cared about the character. Besides, he's a classic Simpsons character.
    A long time ago I came out as FtM, but over the years realized nothing was a perfect fit. Non-binary/genderqueer work best for me.
    I appreciate you asking. "They" is fine but I don't get too distressed about my own pronouns unless someone is trying to be hurtful.
    I appreciate you asking. "They" is fine but I don't get too distressed about my own pronouns unless someone is trying to be hurtful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back