Ryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• White light of all people is racist?!

I can't believe it.
    I can't believe it. Him of all people, who seemed so smart.
    Can you give me an example?
    wasn't even gonna post it just gonna type it and think man wouldn't this be cool
    but alas
    I do
    I realised that as soon as I deleted it

Ryan please do not Judge Me Harshly
    props to your new av mate, got a park starz vinyl figure of the robot butler
    Cool, I'll probably check it out tonight. When watching Puffless and then writing a little review for it, I got kind of nostalgic for when I used to do it regularly, so maybe I'll pop in more often this season.
    did box office showdown die or will it get a Jesus-like resurrection at some point
    also really enjoying your long posts about disney, makes me feel better about not being able to go as I can second hand experience them through your posts

that probably sounds creepy as
    It's not too late, look!

taylorkarras 2 punten 2 maanden geleden

Nah, this AMA lasts forever; go ahead and ask.

Though where's the photo of him holding a piece of paper with AMA and the reddit logo scribbled on it to prove it's really the famous Taylor Karras?
    Back from vacation? How was Disney and Universal?

I need the DEETS.
    Hello, can you change my name into "THIS is a Knife" ?
    Thanx in advance.
    Awesome. Are you doing Universal and Disney?

If so, looking forward to your impressions. I had been to Disney World before, but I ended up being really impressed by The Simpsons and Harry Potter sections at Universal.
    You're not flying to Ohio this September-October, right?

(I couldn't remember if you meant last year and didn't want to be a shmuck who's ignoring your trip out here.)
    Cool. Ohio is fun! Don't be dissing Ohio, yo. :P

Not positive in terms of when it is the most busy at Cedar Point or King's Island... Weather-wise, it tends to be nicer out here in June. It starts getting really muggy and humid out here in July and August. The potential downside to June is maybe people getting out of school and it being the start of the summer theme park season.
    No problem man. With any luck the showdown will still do well enough. If you change your mind and there's still enough space to accommodate feel free to throw your name down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back