Rembrandt Q. Einstein

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think it's over-rated or under-rated, I think it gets the hate/praise it deserves.
    It's a pretty funny episode with a fairly memorable premise but The Who turn is kinda weird and pointless.
    What are your favourite Scully eps? Need some reccomendations!
    Sorry for the late response.
    Eh, I personally would have to say it's wacky but it's still good for a chuckle or two.
    What do you think of "A Tale of Two Springfields"?
    How bizarre, I watched that episode this morning.
    Yeah, that's kind of crude but it's totally realistic and within reason to be fair, haven't we all done that in public? It's not Homer scratching himself with his neighbour's toothbrush wacky.
    well you're a creeper mate.

but yes bill oakley was looking at that thread. for a very long time
    You're welcome. And yeah they were the least funny parts but if they had to retain them, Flanders do it as an act of kindness to Homer and Bart would have been way funnier than some random Hawaiian guy. Also could you give me an example of a crude classic era joke like that?
    I just had a look for it, I found one of your posts amusing so I said "@Timer is the future" and you replied "@Time is the present", I might sig it later.
    Nah dude, don't worry about it.
    Feel free to discuss eps with me at any time, as long as you don't become a cruel, awful boarder :P
    I believe the way it works is that if you log in when you're banned, it brings you to an error message but it shows your name (crossed-out) as being logged-in temporarily, even though you can't do anything.
    Haha, sorry, didn't catch that!
    And I should be thanking you for giving me the recommendation, I never would have watched it tonight, or at any point in the nearby future, otherwise.
    Not too sure whether I "love" it, though I certainly enjoy it. I find the first act with Bart getting rid of his toys to be extremely memorable.
    I'll have to watch it again sometime. I just watched Little Big Mom and I was laughing throughout, great ep.
    School's just started, so it's kind of busy. I'm hoping for sometime this week.

I guess I'll do Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment and The Blunder Years first, since those are timed episode club ones.
    today, maybe tomorrow. it's taking a while to prepare because i have quite a controversial opinion of it
    It's okay, I didn't have any arguments left either. Most debates on here usually run its course like that.
    I think I've said all I have to say. If there's any more discussion it can go in the rate and review for that episode.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back