lionelhutz123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow, that sounds like torture.

but yay, i look forward to reading more
    did you ever plan on continuing your breaking bad blogs for the final few episodes? obviously it's long gone but i'd still enjoy reading them. if not it's totally understandable
    It should.

Yeah, there were a lot of theories about the ricin. One I read was Walt was going to put it in the meth to ship it off so people using it would die, but looking back I didn't see that one being likely. I never really saw Lydia as much of a threat to Walt, so killing her seemed kind of weird, but I kind of understand why he had to do it.

What did you think of the finale? Has your opinion on it changed? The first time I saw it I wasn't a fan, but I've rewatched it(several times...) and I definitely love it a lot more now
    the first flash-forward, with the machine gun, i had no idea what to expect, who it may be used on, anything.

and then they do that again with the ricin and it's like... who is it for?! haha
    I remember at the boards and rec breaking bad thread someone mentioned the prospect of another villain and someone else shot that down like immediately ha. As far as villains go though they were pretty great I'd say. I thought Walt was going to somehow be forced to make more cooks, and that he'd find a way to rope Jesse into continuing doing it too. But, Walt wouldn't like it and would want revenge for being forced to cook(that's why he had that machine gun right haha). I don't remember the specifics; I tried not to have too many theories about this show because it kept twisting and curving and i never really had any idea what would happen. hell, even with Face Off there was a bit of wonder as to if Walt would beat Gus(i figured he would...)
    i thought it was a bit odd that you'd only do them for the last 8, but then i found the ones done for the first 8. good stuff. i really miss speculating about what's going to happen next week, or the week after, and your blogs have a sense of that. i was particularly interested in your theory about Gus and more information on him being divulged in the last season. that would have been pretty awesome. my theory/guess for the final season was also wrong, but i'm glad because i liked the direction they went more than i liked my guess as to how it would end
    I really wish I knew you did blogs for the first half of the final season of Breaking Bad too. I just found them and read them a few days ago(Would've commented, but they're already somewhat old so it would be pointless)
    i take it you're going to do blogs for the remaining episodes of breaking bad? haha those two you've done already were really fun to read
    I'm kinda glad I never watched all of the show now that I know the ending wasn't all that good
    I'm probably going to watch it sometime after it's aired so I wanted to know what I was getting into. It's good to hear it's good, i haven't been a huge fan of the past couple seasons. I'm really curious how it'll end. Do you have any idea?
    have you been watching the final season of dexter? if so, is it any good?
    oh... i saw that before. looks like it has a swift drama/comedy angle.
    it sounds pretty interesting. I wonder if I could find it on YouTube or something. it is called "Chicks n Guns" right?
    sounds pretty interesting. i was gonna buy s5 partially just for that. is it ever said on the DVD why it is only on the set and wasn't featured on the show?
    hey, season 5 has a scene especially for the set, right? Chicks n Guns or whatever? is it any good?
    Yea I mean Gus killing Victor and the ending with the notes was pretty big but I dunno, it just doesn't do a whole lot for me. I do agree with the point of getting that stuff about the other characters out of the way though. Gus killing Victor and being so silent, then saying "Get back to work" was easily the highlight. Maybe I need to rewatch it again.
    I kinda think Box Cutter was the weakest. Nothing really happened during any of it. Sometime around Problem Dog or Cornered, like you said, it was becoming high tension. And it kept that momentum. I'm actually scared to see what's in store for the next season. And I didn't really notice slow burns in s2 or 3, maybe because like you said it's real noticable when watching week-to-week, which i did not do
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back