Robotics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are those weirs symbols on your usertitle and location supposed to be there, or is it just for me>
    Thanks. It was about Big Hero 6, but I found the thread for it right afterwards.
    So i don´t forget it before leaving for vacation. It´s your turn to nominate a episode for the weekly episode club. :)
    I kind of feel like while I got educated a lot at first, I've now gotten to the point where I'm confident enough in my thinking abilities that I feel I learn a lot better from everyday experience than being tested on several hundred pages of reading. I guess that's just me, though.
    It's been going alright. My major is actually political science now, with history as a minor. It's still occasionally fun to learn from these classes, but unfortunately, I think I've lost a lot of my initial excitement about college and am now more concerned with other matters in my life that I find more important to my personal growth and interests. I only have one year left, though, so I'm hoping to make the best out of it once I start again!
    I'm actually pretty happy with my life overall right now, it's just that what's usually on my mind is mostly too personal for me to make casual conversation over. If you remember some of my visits to the NHC Tinychat room, you'd probably know what I mean.
    Hey dude. I was just online with Startug, and it reminded me of the friendships I made here before, so I decided to check the place out again just for old times sakes. I haven't been here much because I'm not really that big into animation or Nostalgia Critic anymore, and I don't think this is the right place for me to discuss some of my personal issues, which have dominated my thoughts over the past several months.

How have you been lately?
    I think your interests have to do with it. I don't see many guys having a passion for disney and animation quite like you (in my experience anyway). It's typically seen as a children and girl's for of entertainment primarily, which is ridiculous since it leaps through age and gender barriers really well. It's refreshing to see a male interested in that kind of stuff.

Also the name kind of threw me off for some reason. I don't know why but I thought it seemed feminine. Girls are really obsessed with choclate (I can speak for that anyway haha) so that's probably why.

I guess people just give off a certain aura online and you make assumptions about them? Depending on tastes, style of posting, etc. Gender isn't a big deal on forums and I used to always get mistaken for a male unless I blatently say otherwise right away. It's interesting.
    Ive only done a few paintings in school but im enjoying it. Then again, ive been drawing for as long as I can remember and thats always been a huge passion of mine so maybe thats the most logical thing to get into.
    Yeah. I was the editor in my school's newspaper class for three years. I liked it, but I'd prefer not to have to lay out and design pages, and a book editor wouldn't have to do that.
    Journalism or English. I'd rather edit books than newspapers, so maybe English would be better. But I'm not too good at all that "reading between the lines" that English requires. So I'm kind of stuck.
    I'm not entirely sure yet...i've been wanting to get into animation for a period of time, but i've recently got into painting so i'm questioning my priorities right now. I'm enjoying both so i'm not exactly sure what i'll go into or what my final goal will be.
    Hey I just saw your comment about my post on "professional writers". I definitely see what you mean
    WAY too much time on my hands. I figured out which classes I can do my homework in and which classes I can't.
    Yeah that sounds really hard. I'm currently taking a class that's teaching basic electricity and magnetism concepts and I'm finding even this hard. I'm glad I'm not studying electrical engineering.
    I do have a bunch of Simpson DVDs, but for more recent seasons (post-season 10 or so) I only have a downloaded copy. If you want a link to where I get them give me your email address.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back