merzitar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rembrandt Q. Einstein

If you want to know, there was a jokey story thread that lead to members victimizing another member for "ruining" their thread (by trying to put it back on track from potty humour) and I was so mad at that that I decided to create a thread parodying their style of writing which contained a racial slur in it, which I was banned for.
    Yeah, that was mid-2012. I've actually been here since October 2012. I was banned in July 2013, but was let back on under a different account last August.
    I'm really sorry. I hope it works out for you.

Thank you for the reassurance. I really hope this year is a success. I just want to get more involved and not be as lazy.
    No problem. I'm so sorry to hear that,

Probably, thanks for the reassurance. Yeah, but I had a pretty crappy year last year. I did fine, but I felt unmotivated and slightly depressed.
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you.

Yeah, I have two more years to go. Thank you
    I'm sorry to hear that? Are you sure you should keep using the job centre? It sounds like it's doing more harm than good. I haven't been up to much, it's summer break for me. My girlfriend is doing fine, thanks for asking.
    Hey I'm glad to see you here again! I missed you. I'm sorry you haven't found a job. I'm doing fine thanks. It's been pretty boring here, which is why I don't visit as much as I used to.
    D'ohmer came back to the forum as a regular poster late last year, but became a lurker a short time ago, according to a post he made in The Lounge. Will you be staying here? sung came back a few days ago, but hasn't posted since.
    That's good to hear. I hope it stays that way for you.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the food you ate was spoiled or something? Those sound really good and I'm hungry right now!

That sounds like a pain! Do you still play it though?
    I know right? Haha! This is funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g4QtOR3A94

Yeah that's one thing I do like about it.
    I'm really sorry to hear that. You should definitely stand up for what's right.

Me too! No problem, thank you!

Same here. The worst part is that I sometimes feel sick after though. Those sound really good, I've never had them before though.

I'm sorry to hear that! No checkpoints?
    Yeah, like Ghosts promoting the fact that fish now swim away from you, lol!

Galaxy Note 2
    I'm really sorry to hear that, you obviously don't deserve it.

Yeah it definitely gets cold. And we get piles of snow, which I actually like. No problem, I'll always stick by you :)

Some of it is definitely spicy, but I love spicy food. That's why it appeals to me so much.

That's too bad, it sounds like such a chore to play. I'm surprised how little quality control goes into some of these major releases.

Yeah, my girlfriend recently got a big phone. She likes it, but it would be too big for my tastes.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't tell yourself that you'll just get over it. You should strongly consider seeking help. What's been making you depressed?

I've been fine, I'm just relaxing on winter break. I had a very nice Christmas, thanks. I've missed you!

That sounds awesome! I've never been but I love Mexican food. I hope they have a good time.

That's cool to hear. What makes the coop in FC3 suck?
    Oh I see, which one was your favorite? Would you get a PS4 if they did?

That's a good point. They need to review game for what it's supposed to be, not based on what they wish it was.

Yeah, and it fits perfectly in your hand.
    I'm so sorry, I didn't see your message. How have you been?

That's true. I know in Mexico they celebrate the Day of the Dead on Halloween, which is spiritual.

What makes Far Cry better than the others? I haven't heard of TimeSplitters tbh.

That's good to hear. It got pretty mixed reviews so I wasn't sure. I know some said it felt too much like a movie and not really like a game.

Yeah, I like how the phone itself doesn't have a lot of buttons, it's mostly onscreen.
    I'm so sorry, I didn't see your message.

I thought Halloween was based around religion, though I could be wrong. That's too bad, we tend to have celebrations.

Exactly, and the saturation of FPS games in the market is a little tiring for me tbh.

I know I can't stop watching it haha! He was being sarcastic with the whole Mario thing.

That would have been a good idea to keep it DLC. How did you like the game?

Yeah I love the design of the iPhone
    Right, the other night I was at a party for one of my friends because it was his birthday and someone picked me to start singing Happy Birthday and I really didn't want to because of my anxiety. But nobody there knew it was that bad
    A lot of the people who work at the store I work at are nice. A few jerks but they work in different departments than I do so I don't see them
    I'm unhappy about being outside almost all day every day. The job itself is actually semi-decent, even if it is just pushing carts. The only downsides is working when it's raining/snowing, and the occasional asshole customer. But honestly I wouldn't mind keeping it for at least a little while longer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back