Walid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was joking about with you. Nonetheless, it's best to keep all options open, and so I'll answer your question seriously:

If I'm recalling your posts correctly, my experiences with writing are equal to your own. I was top of my class when taking English, and though I don't do it much now, I used to use creative writing as a form of catharsis.
    Dude, if you're ever able to get this show of yours made, get me a writing job on the show. I need something to quell this pointless existence.

To me it seems like Wilfred is supposed to be a matter of perspective.

Ryan (and the audience) seem him as a guy in a crude dog costume, while everyone else sees him as a dog. I always figured it was left up to the audience to decide which reality is truer.
    I love the dramatic elements the US version added into it. It really does want to keep me watching.

The original version is just a generic stoner comedy, which was funny at first, but then i got tired of it. I'm 100% committed to the US version now.
    The original is on YouTube if you ever become curious.

I have seen the first 7 episodes of the US version and think it's really good so far.
    I just watched both the original Australian version and the American remake of Wilfred for the first time.

It was probably the first time an international sitcom remake was better than the original.
    Shit, isn't it? lol.
    I mean, I wish I could break my social anxiety, I really do. It's just... people make me panic. I wish more people understood.
    Same here really, though due to my social awkwardness, I always get people to make the first move before I even say anything.
    That's not too bad then, because you don't have to deal with them on a regular basis. Sadly, no matter where you go, it seems there's always gonna be one or more assholes.
    Yes, that's always a good thing to have. On my first job, I didn't have very nice co-workers at all. They were all snobs though.
    I know how you feel. I really don't think I'd like to work outside. I hope you'll find something to replace it soon though.
    Oh yeah, I think I remember you saying you were unhappy there. So it's still going on, I assume?
    It's fine! I was just being dense. I can't remember what happened yesterday, let alone last year lol.
    Oh yeah, of course. Surely you're supplied with a raincoat thing though?
    That's alright! It's easily done.
    OF COURSE! I just realised that it's a Halloween themed one! lol.
    LOL, there's nothing like that feeling of "End of week". I'm not bad thanks. I'm glad the cold weather is finally back.
    Well I don't think the premise is as intriguing as a rich family being forced to live normally, but I think I've done better character and plot development on my current project.

That could be because I'm older now.
    Oh I haven't done anything with that show in years.

I think the one I have now is better, anyway.
    I think all the shows I've thought up have been comedies. The ones I came up with at age 14 were pretty bad, though.

I remember one was about a rich family who loses money and has to live like a "normal" family. The premise wasn't bad, but the episodes themselves rarely focused on that and were mostly wacky stuff that was very far removed from reality.

The other one, I actually still kind of like. It was a show about an idiotic man and his wife and stepdaughter, but again, the plots were all wacky sci-FI/fantasy stuff. Except there it wasn't really out of place since there was no real premise surrounding it.
    I actually like that idea.

I've been experimenting with different types of shows since I was 14 or so, but my current one has been on my mind since age 16.

My creative juices have run short since then haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back