Walid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad you're optimistic about going to summer school. Sorry about school starting two weeks later, though. However, if you were in school, two weeks would probably seem like a long time off, so think about it as a two week vacation and not your summer coming to an end.
    Hey! Sorry I haven't gotten around to your episode plots yet, I've been pretty busy. I'll try to grade the first season soon, though. And yeah, several people have been curious about my avatar's origins...I hope this encourages more people to watch Ouran! :D
    It sounds a little impossible, but I'd like my career to sort-of mirror Conan O'Brien. Not host the tonight show, of course.
    Thanks for asking. My friend came over yesterday and we had a sleepover. I also saw some fireworks yesterday and my grandparents came over today. Nothing too special. You?
    Yeah, it's probably fake. I'll edit my post now. I'll also edit the one I wrote in the Make Room For Lisa thread. I'll ask in the Q@A thread about it just to see if other members know anything about it..
    I'm guessing in the second act. Another thing is that I don't know where that member got that information from since it's the only source I have. Maybe it was in the commentary, but I saw the commentary awhile back and I didn't hear them talking about that. However, like I said for the deleated scenes, I haven't heard it in awhile.
    Oh okay. Either it was decided that the gag couldn't go even on the deleated scenes, or it's fake.

Also, yes. That's the joke. Another problem with it is that 9 months would have to pass, but that's the least of the problems with the gag.
    To be honest, not a good source. I got it from a member posting in the R/R Fat and the Furriest thread. It may be in the deleated scenes. I've seen them before, but I could see myself not understanding it when I first watched it. However, I'm kind of scared to go back and watch them, just in case it is there.
    That sounds neat. I basically write only simpsons eps. Problems I had with writing are the scripts I have can come off a bit short, and I get nervous when showing scripts to friends. Online I have no problem posting.
    Cool, is this your first? Some of my first really sucked I try not to revisit them. After I worked on siblings of questionable morals, it changed how I write things. Also, I started reading more on how to write.
    Great. I enjoy being on vacation I get more time to work on writing. Working on parts of script with ahhgoobras and my own Simpsons script.
    Ok, I'd be glad to see how you write. Also, btw I would rate your episode ideas, but it's really hard to type on this iPod.
    My opinion of Little Big Mom is brought up by the first act which I think is quite entertaining. Make Room For Lisa wasn't anything special but the Homer/Lisa was kind of sweet I guess. Of course, I think we all realize there are different things people enkoy/don't enjoy.
    Of course! Like I said, I've been busy lately but I'm still working on it and soon will send the outline for you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back