Blobulle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I know :s I still love the show and want to watch the new episodes but it's not like it was when we were both on Cartoonesque before TSP you know...
    Okay I understand and it was also my first time here on NHC since a looong time! I saw all the episode but it took me a long time to watch Kirk-ing. I watched this one only tonight...
    New avatar you have.
    Not sure if I agree with quitting the game completely but if you wanan skip it then fair enough.
    Yeah, you're english has definitely improved a huge amount ! Amazing ! Yeah, I saw that you had erased your account and I did also notice that you weren't really giving a detailed opinion for each new episode anymore. Good for you if you like NHC a lot better than TSP ;) ! I'll be spending more time here this year so we'll be able to keep in touch. Excited for next weeks episode "Adventures in baby getting". I'm curious as to how the writers will approach the story. I'll be getting up early on monday morning next week to give it a watch. ;)
    Other than that, I haven't spoken to you for quite some time. I hope you're doing well :). Did you manage to see ALB in Canada ? I still look at the grades you give to each new episode (I'm always very interested as to whether or not you liked the episode). ;)
    No, not that much anymore. I'll come back to it when I'm in the right mood. Sometimes I find that NHC has more hardcore Simpsons fans than on TSP. I was getting a little tired of all the members only posting in "Bruits de couloirs". I'll come back to it when there's more Simpsons discussions. The TSP forum focuses too much on stuff that has nothing to do with the Simpsons. However, I do want to continue posting my big reviews on TSP (I'm in the middle of Season 2 if you go and take a little look ;) ). There's also another big problem : I really don't have as much time on my hands as I did before. So when I do have some time these days, I want to read stuff about The Simpsons, I don't want to read about people's lives.

But I'll never leave TSP. There are some great great members (ALB, Regismo, H_2_B, Lenny Bar etc.). I might be forgetting a few.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back