Is it unusual for fans to write for the show?

Butt-Head

Junior Camper
I'm not asking if the writers are fans of the show.

I've written for many shows including The Simpsons. I don't feel like I went through all the proper channels to be able to do so, it feels like I was afforded opportunities that most fans aren't because I started writing for shows like The Simpsons when I was three or four years old, and frankly it doesn't show because I'm a genius.

Everybody loves a clown
so why don't you...
Turn that frown right upside down
Here comes Krusty!

It's fun to eat Katy Perry's ass out

Im not lying btw. Go ahead and ask Matt Groening

if I ever met Matt Groening im not asking him about some internet guy lying about writing for the show

I'm asking him stuff about feet

I was a writer from 1995 to 2000. Oakley and Weinstein brought me on and told me they liked how my sense of humor matched theirs. Around season eight, I was seeing how burnt out they were getting and told them they needed to leave. I wanted David X. Cohen to be the new showrunner, but he had other plans (Futurama).

Mike Scully was a nice guy, but I left after season eleven. I had other jobs lined up and I felt like the show was past its prime. Great guys, though. A couple years, me and all the guys from seasons seven and eight linked up and we rode four-wheelers outside Taco Bell (Bill's idea).

Last edited:
Back