• 2/5

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what i like:

-the musical planet of the apes, dr. zaius

-Selma's first date with Troy

-pretty much every Troy line, such as how starring in movies is cheaper than going to the movies, "The movie or the planet?", etc

-the somewhat sad ending

-the end credits

-the muppets opening

decent episode with a fantastic song and some great jokes. 5/5

such an amazing episode. dangerously underrated, and a shame there was no other like it, though that's what gives it some of its appeal. 5/5

A very clever portrayal of celebrity culture this one. I have to be honest, I always refer to this as the "Zr Saius Episode", but there is a lot more to it. I find this episode probably one of the best appearances from Troy McClure, in fact one of the last two but even though he is supposedly a vapid, vain celebrity I find him very likeable in this episode, and as much I have really sympathy for Selma too, whom usually I don't give a rats ass about.

It brings a lot of humanity to two very different characters, by forcing their totally opposite worlds to collide like this and creating such a nice episode, it shows what a great show this was before it went off the rails. Not a barrel of laughs, but overall a pretty solid episode.

A-

This is a really fascinating episode. It’s just as great as Selma’s Choice (which is one of my favorite episodes).
~
• The Muppets Go Medieval
• “It’s not quite a mop, it’s not quite a puppet, but man…”
• “Troy’s a perfect gentleman. Like Bing Crosby or JFK.”
• Dingamagoo
• Wimpled turtle dove
• Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius
• The Blinding of Larry Discol
• Mmm pointy
~
5/5 A+

Last edited:
This is such a fantastic, classic episode! The quality in there was what I wanted. I love the Muppets, which makes the Muppets Go Medieval even better for me to watch, and the Planet of the Apes musical was great! And by the way, Troy McClure x Selma has some strong chemistry like it did with Sideshow Bob x Selma. However, the episode did try to end in a such an interesting way. I really like the couple, to be honest. I can see how nice it was, and it looked beautiful in many ways.

Overall, it is such a classic episode with such good effort. One of my favorites of Season 7. A+

This is such a fantastic, classic episode! The quality in there was what I wanted. I love the Muppets, which makes the Muppets Go Medieval even better for me to watch, and the Planet of the Apes musical was great! And by the way, Troy McClure x Selma has some strong chemistry like it did with Sideshow Bob x Selma. However, the episode did try to end in a such an interesting way. I really like the couple, to be honest. I can see how nice it was, and it looked beautiful in many ways.

Overall, it is such a classic episode with such good effort. One of my favorites of Season 7. A+
So happy you loved this episode :) very proud of you

Back