The B's episodes ideas

Lisa, It Isn't Your Bithday! ("Lisa, It's Your Bithday!" title pun)
Written by Al Jean
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP:AJ
(the duest coworked on "Daddicus Finch" and "Mr. Lisa's Opus")

Bart decides to make cruel joke over his sister and changes her birthday day in social media. A few days later, Lisa's birthday comes, but nobody outside her family (the main 4) congratulates her on it. When Bart reveales it was his prank, Lisa loudly declares, that doesn't want to see and live with her brother...

(The episode is a spoof, how people remember about somebody's birthday only from social media notification.
In my head, episode is very nice, isn't it?)
This kinda reminds me of the Drake & Josh episode Josh is Done.

I didn't see that show, so I couldn't know.😅 Thanks for the info, anyway. ;)
Oh, if so... I'd recommend you watch the show. It's full of laughs and has a great charm to it not found in any other sitcom.
Here are some clips I found on Youtube to give you the idea of episode the I am talking about:

Try to watch them all if you want to, because it's gonna be a grim yet interesting watch.

Live, Doggie, Live
Written by
Carolyn Omine
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean

LISA WORRIES ABOUT SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER IN ALL-NEW "Live, Doggie, Live"

After watching the emotional movie featuring pet, Lisa starts to worry, that Santa's Little Helper will live long. Meanwhile, Patty suffers from kleptomania (wish of stealing things without any reason) and turns to the Simpsons family for help.

Comments
Oh, the main plot sounds really heartfull.😍 It came from… a movie I've seen. Wait a minute, it named… (searching) Marley and Me, staring Jennifer Aniston and features the live story of Marley the dog, and his owner. In short, this is the inspiration for main plot. Coincidence, that Carolyn Omine is indicated here, as she also did The Way if the Dog recently.

Psycho-ist ("Psycho" film and psychologist references)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Tom Martin
Directed by Mike Anderson
EP: Matt G. And James Brooks

MARGE TORTURES HOMER IN ALL-NEW "Psycho-ist"

Marge, on the advice of a psychologist (guest star), uses a "psychological assault" toward Homer. Meanwhile to be less shy and vulnerable, Milhouse mimics his mom's stinging behavior.

Comments
I don't remember correctly, what I meant under "psychological assault"🤔 Perhaps it is that type of behaviour where using a bit of deduction, logic and reproaches in order to get wished result from somebody. Sort that😅
As for subplot, I mean, Luann for a long time ain't what she used to be in "Homer Defined" (like she-Milhouse-look-alike). She's strong, ensure woman now, so wht Milhouse couldn't be such?

Last edited:
Psycho-ist ("Psycho" film and psychologist references)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Tom Martin
Directed by Mike Anderson
EP: Matt G. And James Brooks

MARGE TORTURES HOMER IN ALL-NEW "Psycho-ist"

Marge, on the advice of a psychologist (guest star), uses a "psychological assault" toward Homer. Meanwhile to be less shy and vulnerable, Milhouse mimics his mom's stinging behavior.

Comments
I don't remember correctly, what I meant under "psychological assault"🤔 Perhaps it is that type of behaviour where using a bit of deduction, logic and reproaches in order to get wished result from somebody. Sort that😅
As for subplot, I mean, Luann for a long time ain't what she used to be in "Homer Defined" (like she-Milhouse-look-alike). She's strong, ensure woman now, so wht Milhouse couldn't be such?

You Meant Homer ? Interesting episode.

The Wish of People
Story by
Cesar Mazariegos Teleplay by Julie Prescott
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

SPRINGFIELD RESIDENTS DECIDE THE FATE OF SUSPECTED IN ALL-NEW "The Wish of People"

Random Springfield citizens (including Homer) are chosen as jury court. After court process (according to the law), jury go to special room for discussion. Then there they (too much th*) immediately, they considerare the criminal (Snake, or someone else original) as guilty in the crime. However Homer (as this is "The Simpsons" show) starts a string of public doubting in it (guilt). It cause everybody to turn on own logic and/or see the past actions from their point of view…

Comments
Despite, the start if the plot sounds a bit boring, but the rest would be really cool format-bender. I "saw" it in one television series (non-US) episode, and I like that format. So, why not?

Actually, I'm really lucky I end this year with so good, in my view, idea. We'll meet here again next year/week:grouphug::cookie:

Thank to ALL THE RANDOM VIEWERS AND READERS, who was with this thread in 2021!

Happy new year!🥳

Double Double Dogs in Trouble ("Double double Boys in trouble" episode reference)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER HAS A NAMESAKE IN ALL-NEW "Double Double Dogs in Trouble"

2 dogs with the same "Santa's Little Helper" name growl at each other and can't stand, although the owners of the 2nd are just perfect for the Simpsons. Meanwhile Lisa discovers that she has an inner relationship with Bart (he says what she just is thinking)

Comments
First, the main plot DID NOT come after title pun, as it could seemed:P
Second, you'll understand the subplot, if you have brother/sister. Recall yourself: once you had thought about some joke or intend to do and your brother or sister voice that thing (especially, if there is any age differ between you). That I called "inner relationship". It's actually own-based story.

Down-to-Earth-Shifting (downshifting reference)
Written by Al Jean and Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: Al Jean (season 27)

MR. BURNS LIFTS DOWN TO EARTH IN ALL-NEW "Down-to-Earth-Shifting"

Within billionaires, Burns is called a "white-handed" and Smithers-depended person, so he brings Homer and goes to live on an old farm. This time in order not to feel lonely, Smithers invites the rest of the Simpsons family to Burns' house to live temporary.

Comments
To be honest for me the episode sounds like a mash-up of E-I-E-I and The Mansion Family episodes (+a bit of "…never ending story"). But it could work.

Baby's Day Out (the same title as 1994 movie)
Written by John Frink
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: David Mirkin

MAGGIE HAS GONE IN MAY ON ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE "Baby's Day Out"

Maggie left the home alone, and peregrinates over the town. She is taken by some family (guest stars), who don't want to give back the baby to "irresponsible" Homer and Marge…

Comments
I had thought to name it (it's the last-minute title, to said) with some pun like Maggie's Day Out, but the original title might become the better.
Yes, the episode is mix of Homer Alone and Home Sweet Dumle-sonsthing

So, here's season 12 episodes ideas
  1. Moonshine Driver (TBIC01)
  2. Once upon a Time (TBIC02)
  3. What People Think About (TBIC03)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 12] (TBIC05) - Halloween special
  5. The Fatlight of Program (TBIC04)
  6. Religion and Medicine II (TBIC08)
  7. Hey, Where's Garry? (TBIC07)
  8. Naked Dancing (TBIC06)
  9. Eastern Fairytales (TBIC12)
  10. The Secret Life of Maggie Simpson (TBIC10)
  11. Moustache Is Everything (TBIC11)
  12. Mimecraft (TBIC09)
  13. The Poochie Show (TBIC15)
  14. My Misery Valentine (TBIC17)
  15. There Will Be Drug (TBIC14)
  16. Szyslak 101 (TBIC13)
  17. When the Businesses Collide (TBIC16)
  18. Live, Doggie, Live (TBIC18)
  19. Double Double Dogs in Trouble (TBIC21)
  20. The Wish of People (TBIC20)
  21. Psycho-ist (TBIC19) - Mother's Day
  22. Down-to-Earth-Shifting (TBIC22)
  23. Baby's Day Out (TBIC23)

Hello, my readers. So it's time gor traditional midseason post.

First of all, I want to write something, forgotten last time. I saw other fan-fiction threads (such as Jake's one, AaronRetun's, Mario's). I don't like be there for a long time, but what's the feature is HUGE AMOUNT OF fan episodes.😁 Something was 30-40-80 SEASONS long.

A while ago Mario asked me, wherher I plan to reach 1000 number? Nice millennium number, to said😁. However, I don't go fast - I came to ideas, then write them not too much and not too fast. So far, I'm going to reach season… 16?… 17? of ideas (maybe around 400-450 number), cause (no offence to anyone) I don't want to suck ideas from finger (phrasal word) just because if quantity.

So an answer to Mario: wait!😊

As for season 13:
  1. Season premiere will be (as not surprisingly) a format bender episode;
  2. sorta of (attention to these words)… mmm… sexual sexual minorities
  3. Many Homer episodes this time
  4. There won't be THOH in season 13😓, JUST BECAUSE it's time for other family anthology of Horror (not the title if episode)
  5. And other anthology is coming
  6. Stories about: Cletus, Moe, Grampa, Maggie, Krusty (again!), Flanders and others

As you might saw (or no, whoever cares?) last days I was really active here. I want to make another little break until next week, because it's still holiday season in Ukraine.☺️

@Bohdan
First, Happy New Year 2022 :)
Also, would be curious to see which story, (you said there will be one story i should like) because i did not see it :)

Season 13!

The Simpsons in Hollywood - See below

Facebook v Twitter ("Ford v Ferrari" movie title pun) - See below

They Came from Marriage Trench (references to "It Came from Beneath the Sea" movie and Marianas Trench) - See below

Homer Refused (Homer Defined episode title reference) - See below

The Dangerous Family - Halloween special - See below

Maggie's First Word, Grampa's Last Friend (far reference to "Lisa's first word" episode) - See below

Last edited:
The Simpsons in Hollywood
Written by
Al Jean and Matt Selman
Directed by David Silverman

THE SIMPSONS FAMILY REVEALED TO FILM IN SHOW IN SEASON PREMIERE EPISODE "The Simpsons in Hollywood"

It reveals, that the Simpsons family "starred in the series of the same name", and they became popular in Springfield. Because of this, they take everyone on a tour to the ahow creators in Hollywood. However, the residents (of Springfield taken by family) there don't like (but the creators are in opposite way - see potential for new shows in some characters)

Comments
Yes, this supposes to be another "halfway-breaking the 4th wall" (the last one was 7 seasons ago, to my surprise). How this one differs? Well, first, it would be an "animated" episode - no mix of animation - ordinary style episode. The real Simpsons crew (guest stars again Matt Groening, James Brooks, Al Jean, David Silverman, Matt Selman, Yeardley Smith as "Lisa's backup actress") would not PLAYED themselves as it was in last my duch ideas, but VOICED their animated pictures. Also, some thing: other Springfield citizens didn't know there is a show named "The Simpsons" (which doesn't include them)
This idea belongs to my "the freshest" some

Facebook v Twitter ("Ford v Ferrari" movie title pun)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be John Swartzwelder
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Matt Selman

THERE WILL BE VIRTUAL BATTLE IN ALL-NEW "Facebook v Twitter"

In arguing, which social network is better, Facebook (Homer advocate it, based it is bigger and popular site, with "better ads system") or Twitter (Bart says, Facebook 'is for olds', and Twitter has nicer design) Bart and Homer compete over, who will be able to invite more people to the party… Meanwhile, out of home and boys' take-downs Marge and Lisa attend a "women's family camp" in the woods, which is a sect of feminists.

Comments
Guest stars: Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook founder) and Bret Taylor (Twitter's "chair").
The main plot would be epic, in my view, while the subplot sounds funny.:)

They Came from Marriage Trench (references to "It Came from Beneath the Sea" movie and Marianas Trench)
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Mike Scully

NON-NATURAL PEOPLE KNOW BETTER IN ALL-NEW "They Came from Marriage Trench"

LGBTK+ woman (if they can be called so) in Moe's gives advice to the men on how to treat their women wives and marriage problems

Comments
Dry unrelated fact I discovered recently, after the idea: there are over 40 different genders😶. That "woman" could combine all of them into one character, with quick change one to other. Of course, in reality it's impossible, but in my view that's funny. 🙃That character must be performed by someone really talented, LGBT-person.
The episode does sound like a trash, but why not?

Homer Refused (Homer Defined episode title reference)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Jennifer Moeler
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

HOMER REFUSED OF SOME THINGS IN ALL-NEW "Homer Refused"

Homer misses a TV-marathon of his favorite program because of an overtime day at work. However, he resigns himself to this and subsequently changes his life, giving up a lot…

Comments
1) The aim of story is "sometimes we must get rid of some acts/activities/habits and hobbies in order to be happier"
2) of course "giving up a lot [to do]", but in good way, without being too lazy, like Homer wouldn't clean up/take care about home/go to the work etc. All in clear mind:P Like TV, drunking and else.
3) for some reason I did note to myself some possible scene: while getting rid of television, Homer would say sorta like "Phew. The television nowadays is just an infinity repeat of low quality same-types show, and WE can't choose" and then a bit 4th wall break: on tv announce of FXX The Simpsons reverse marathon😄:joke:

The Dangerous Family - Halloween special
Written by Jeff Westbrook and John Frink

THE ANTHOLOGY ABOUT DARK SIDE OF FAMILY IN ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "The Dangerous Family"

Daddy and Daughter Reunion (pun on "Mother and Daughter Reunion")
Lisa slowly kills Homer in revenge for that he threw away all her belongings…
Could be interesting psychology triller and emotions

We'll Be Together Forever Forever Forever till Death
Agnes dies and then as ghost haunts Skinner, "helping" him.

The Hungry Kids' Games ("The Hungry games" title pun)
In the family of Cletus Spuckler, children are fighting for survival.
The other side of "big family"

Forever Alone, Maturally ("Alone again, naturally" pun)
When Smithers is depressed that he is an orphan, Burns comforts him [with words]. Then Smithers rethinks the mind and calls Monty a "dad", and begins to behave accordingly maniacally…
The review of "Smithers loves Burns"… as dad. The story sounds as cute, as funny and as absurd a bit… but this is supposed bto be "non canon special", so all possible 🙂

Facebook v Twitter ("Ford v Ferrari" movie title pun)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be John Swartzwelder
Directed by Lance Kramer

THERE WILL BE VIRTUAL BATTLE IN ALL-NEW "Facebook v Twitter"

In arguing, which social network is better, Facebook (Homer advocate it, based it is bigger and popular site, with "better ads system") or Twitter (Bart says, Facebook 'is for olds', and Twitter has nicer design) Bart and Homer compete over, who will be able to invite more people to the party… Meanwhile, out of home and boys' take-downs Marge and Lisa attend a "women's family camp" in the woods, which is a sect of feminists.

Comments
Guest stars: Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook founder) and Bret Taylor (Twitter's "chair").
The main plot would be epic, in my view, while the subplot sounds funny.:)
Very nice, for this one :)

Maggie's First Word, Grampa's Last Friend (far reference to "Lisa's first word" episode)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: Al Jean (season 25 style)

SHOCK, MEDIA SENSATION AND GRAMPA IN ALL-NEW "Maggie's First Word, Grampa's Last Friend"

Maggie says her first word - a foreign mother word (STOP, this part of story isn't so original, and actually, the appeared much earlier than Stewie's first word), and that becomes the main news of the town (not because it's a swear, vice versa - "a baby pronounced the foregin word" sensation is around, but nobody knows, WHAT it means…🤭). Meanwhile Grampa found he and Burns have much common (as seniors), so they srart a friendship.

Comments
The main story is inspired… well, let said there was some real-life experience with "foregin mother word"😶. As for subplot I thought, why it wasn't done before in reality? Seriously 🤔 There were at maximum several "Grampa vs Burns" moments, but they never have really bond (at least, I can't remember)

Totally agree with you. The closest thing i remembered was when they both belong to a military service, but it could have been nice to have them bonding. (I notice my 666th post about Devils's superstition is about Burns :-D)

Totally agree with you. The closest thing i remembered was when they both belong to a military service, but it could have been nice to have them bonding.
Simpsons Christmas Stories. And that was "non-canon"😜

Upd. I understand (and remembered) you told about S7E22 (the title is the longest one)

The following 5 ideas (apart from winter special) came to my mind the most recently - "the freshest", again.😇

The Supermarketing - See next page

I, You, He, She (the English title of Ukrainian 2018 comedy) - See next page

Smarch Madness ("March madness" phrase reference) - Winter special - See next page

When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap - See next page

There Is Ned Place like Home ("There Is no place like home" phrase reference) - Дивіться наступну сторінку

Everything Was Mixed up in the House of the Lovejoys ("everything was mixed up in the house of the Oblonskys" quote from Anna Karenina pun) or The Hateful Nine-year-olds ("The hateful eight-year-olds" episode and "the hateful nine" movie references) OR Helen Disconnected ("Girl, Interrupted" book title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
The two lasts seem great, @Bohdan. If i can make a suggestion, i don't know about future plots but for your final ideas (i mean, the last title you wrote in your previous post), the first title is the one i like the most among your three titles ideas.

Last edited:
The Supermarketing (The Supermarket… 2009 series title pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Timothy Bailey

SUPERMARKET SUPPLIES PRODUCTS TO THE SIMPSONS IN ALL-NEW "The Supermarketing"

Marge (and all the "typical" Simpsons family) is offered to become a focus family to test new products / goods to determine their popularity (in the same time The Simpsons pay the cost of themselves, but the store returns all the money as "cash-back"). However, Bart intends to use this and collapse the world economy…

Comments
I don't know for sure, but I had thought, there should be some people like focus group for supermarkets (especially, for local stores network, rather big mass well-known brand). It would be clever and efficient enough to reduce exceed loses).
And Bart is Bart, with his ideas😅

Guest star: America Ferrera as sales assistant (from Superstore series)

Last edited:
Back