Is lisa goes gaga a good episode

lisa goes gaga

• yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • no

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
No! *laugh* No *from Homer the Whopper

It isn't the worst nor awful episode far away - there are much worse, just in my honest opinion, but, obviously, it has major problems to named as "good":censored:

For the love of God. Come up with a different topic. I get it, "Lisa Goes Gaga is awesomesauce and anyone who hates it can suck it". The joke was funny like the first 50 times. Besides comeau who seems to genuinely like it all the praise it's getting lately comes across as boring and unimaginative trolling.

For the love of God. Come up with a different topic. I get it, "Lisa Goes Gaga is awesomesauce and anyone who hates it can suck it". The joke was funny like the first 50 times. Besides comeau who seems to genuinely like it all the praise it's getting lately comes across as boring and unimaginative trolling.
Seeing people talking about Lisa Goes Gaga even 10 years after its release shows how memorable it actually is ahahah.
No really though, trolling or not, I admire the impact this episode had.

You don't get it, do you? This thread doesn't add anything new to the discussion. Hell, it doesn't add anything at all given the blank post we're left with. I'm not asking people to stop talking about this episode, I'm just begging for you to be more creative. If all that can be said is "This episode is good, screw the haters", this forum is dead as a place of intellectual analysis and debate.

I do not think it’s a good episode. It’s the worst instance of celebrity pandering the show has ever done, and I am completely indifferent to Lady Gaga and barely know anything about her, so I said this as unbiased as one can possibly be.

I prefer the episode where Lisa wins the NBA Championship with the San Antonio Spurs. Lisa Goes Balls Deep is a much better episode.

Bad episode, one of the worst of the series, although I don't think it is the worst, a lot of it makes me cringe but I don't hate it like some other episodes and I like Lisa's singing at the end.

Hell no!! The worst episode ever. One episode from the golden age was Lisa had a Dustin Hoffman like teacher who helped her. That was a classic. This is garbage.

No but, it isn't the worst episode in my opinion.
I really feel like the Simpsons Disney+ shorts and the Boys of bummer episode are worse.

Back