Rate and Review: Bob's Burgers "Touch of Eval(uations)" (BASA10)

How was this episode?

• 5/5

• 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

HomerFan1998

SuperFriend
1652038828080.png
Season 12, Episode 11
Original Airdate:
January 9th, 2022
Writer: Greg Thompson
Director: Ryan Mattos
Synopsis: Louise realizes that Mr. Frond's new plan of students evaluating their teachers has shifted the balance of power at school from teacher to kid. Meanwhile, Bob and Linda discover that they don't agree on where they want their final resting place to be.

Previous R&R
Next R&R

Last edited:
Okay folks, the poll is now up. Anyway, this episode wasn't too bad for me. 3/5

This episode reminded me of some of the absolutely brutal comments I left on some teachers’ reviews over the years, especially that of one of my college professors. I was hoping the bad review would get out, but I knew it wouldn’t, and in fairness, the episode did make it seem like Louise’s teacher was OK by the end.

The Linda/Bob death stuff was pretty much filler. 3/5 episode.

Just finished the first act so maybe this is all resolved later, but this entire plot makes no sense. Why would they give out the evaluations at the beginning of the day and not for the last class of the day? Why would they announce a reward over the intercom? Why would they even tell the teachers there would be a reward in the first place? This all seems extremely contrived.

Not bad. At least Louise had a change of heart and said something good about her teacher. The teacher wanted Louise to be the best she can be. The subplot was interesting. 3.5

Back