God Jul, NHC!

37913.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a happy new year as well! Also Happy Birthday @Brad Lascelle!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays (and a Happy New Year) to all of you wonderful & memorable NHC folks! Thanks for another entertaining year on these boards (and hopefully next year will be an even better one).

Merry Christmas everyone... 'preciate all of the warm birthday wishes, too!
Yet another year closer to wrapping up The Simpsons the same age as Abe after kicking things off back in 1987 as the same age as Bart.

I'm thinking we should use this thread again for New Year's Day, Easter, Canada Day, Thanksgiving and next Christmas more often. Don't know about Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day nor Halloween though

PC title? I don't think the title needs to be changed as, the way I see it, 'Holidays' is a good general term for the season (maybe especially for all of those who don't celebrate Christmas but some other holiday), but your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
That said, we're almost getting close to New Year's Eve now, I already know however that it's not until later this Friday

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM UKRAINE.🥳
Belated, considering now is 13:20 (1Pm) local time

To all, who celebrate Christmas these days (according to Gregorian calendar), I wish the best wishes with newborn God in heart.

ХРИСТОС РОЖДАЄТЬСЯ!
Greetings from Ukraine 🇺🇦

To all, who celebrates, take my greetings for Thanksgiving Day.

Be thankful of all the simple things you have: roof over head, calm sky, moments to laugh or cry, light/connections, warm, water, possibility to see, walk, breath - be thankful for your life and, of course, for your close people.🥲

And according to traditions (despite it isn't holiday in my country), wish you the tastiest Thanksgiving supper.🦃

Posted from very dark place in very dark time (literally).

A Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate something else) to all of you out there in NHC land! 🎄

Last edited:
I know I'm still supposed to be on my break. But this time, I'm just here real quick only to wish you a the Merry Christmas out there. So yeah, I'll see you again next Sunday once after my break's over, and once again, merry Christmas all! 🙂 Oh, and also, happy birthday @Brad Lascelle

Last edited:
Happy birthday Brad! Merry Christmas everyone!

To all, who celebrates Christmas by Julius-style calendar (old-styly one) I wish let newborn Jesus give to you and your family peace and light in souls.
Greetings from Ukraine 🇺🇦 ХРИСТОС СЯ РОЖДАЄ!🌟

HAPPY EASTER to those, who celebrates it today, according to Julius calendar (old style one). It's called also as "Orthodox Easter", but in fact, not only Orthodox celebrates it today. I am Greek Catolic, so it depends on particular country. In Ukraine, this the calendar issue to celebrate with all the world arose much this year, and next year (or even since autumn) we will probably join the worldwide Gregorian calendar. Really hope for it.
For more information you can just google these calendars.

OK, too much useless information for greeting post. 😅

ХРИСТОС ВОСКРЕС! ВОІСТИНУ ВОСКРЕС!🌟

Happy Christmas Eve everybody! Hope you're all excited for Christmas tomorrow, because I am

Back