Recent content by Xaiv

1. Xaiv

US Politics (Office of the Former President Appreciation Thread)

Scrooge McDuck - No, I am not an anti-vaxxer. Anti-vaxxers are reprehensible and terrible excuses for people (especially when children are involved). If the Johnson and Johnson vaccine (if that's what you're referring to) was more widely available, I would likely get that one. But around my...
  2. Xaiv

comeau Foo Fighters have made their comeback concerts vaxx-pass. I'M SORRY! I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!
  3. Xaiv

Let me preface any discussion: I wish things could be talked over with civility and good-spirited debate. I'm not vaccinated, but at the origin of COVID-19, I took many precautions to stop any potential spread. I wore a mask until a week or so ago - LOL. So to "shame" me, I think is unfair. I...
  4. Xaiv

got stoned

Admirable.
  5. Xaiv

0/10, didn't get shot. :suicide:
  6. Xaiv

Fucking Jesus guys, the fact that there's even reasoned debate ITT makes my stomach curdle. We are so far down into Clown World none of this shit matters. I'd be surprised if we're a country by the end of this year. Hell, maybe even by the end of this month. Being a Trumper first-hand (good...
  7. Xaiv

Listen folks, if Biden gives me $1,400/a consistent stimulus during this shitty pandemic, I'll call him my President and vote for him again in 2024. But I'll believe that when I have the cash in my bank account!
  8. Xaiv

God Jul, NHC!

Wow, thank you for the mention in this! Happy new year 2021 to the NHC!
  9. Xaiv

people on this forum post too much

Comeau 4 Pres 2020 comeau you are so right
  10. Xaiv

I'm voting Trump because they are gonna reveal Biden has dementia if he wins in November and make him step aside and then it'll be President Harris. :suicide: Kamala's record and history should be researched by anyone voting Biden because if they can still cast their vote on that ticket after...
  11. Xaiv

Pedophile Establishment Candidate 2020 Vs. Corporate Wall Street Fat Cat Out For The Fat Cats 2020... Gee, how will I ever decide my vote?
  12. Xaiv

Yes, OSS, it's time we make everything water under the bridge and rekindle our epic friendship. As a duo, we'd be unstoppable. Xaiv and OldSchoolerSimpsons owning the Homers!
  13. Xaiv

How in the actual fuck do I log on all these years later and still have @'s? o yea bby I'm da bomb :cool:
  14. Xaiv

Should we ban Ryan?

BAN FAMILIAR ROADS 2020
Back