Recent content by WeaselStomper

1. W

Real titles for the JAJN production line (American Dad season 19)

@HomerFan1998 "Nasty Christmas" is another name for the Yankee Swap holiday gift exchange they were playing in Gifted Me Liberty. My guess is something tied to that (again) but maybe a bit more gory.
  2. W

Rate And Review: Between a Ring and a Hardass (American Dad, HAJN18)

I'm honestly surprised by how much I liked this one. Laughed a lot more than I had at American Dad in while (and I'm not even stoned.) While it did have the "third act twist," I felt it worked better here. As outlandish as it was, the family working together to save Steve fit in with what the...
  3. W

American Dad General Discussion

"Nasty Christmas" is the present exchange game, like Yankee Swap. They played it in the one episode of The Office where Michael gives Ryan an iPod and gets an oven mitt from Phyllis. I think they also played a version of it in Gifted Me Liberty.
  4. W

Rate And Review: Z.O.I.N.C.S. (American Dad, HAJN07)

Not exactly? He was gone for 95% of the episode. Briefly cut to him to show what he was up to.
  5. W

Rate And Review: Z.O.I.N.C.S. (American Dad, HAJN07)

Honestly liked this one more than I expected to. It's still very much this era of American Dad, but it got some laughs out of me.
  6. W

Pixar Thread

At least Doug's review of it was better than Mr Enter's.
  7. W

Rate And Review: American Dad Graffito (American Dad, GAJN06)

Eh... I liked bits of it. The general atmosphere was fun, but I didn't really laugh.
  8. W

Rate And Review: Epic Powder Dump (American Dad, GAJN05)

You can't shit on people liking something you didn't even fucking watch, man. People liked it because it was funny. I laughed harder at it than I did American Dad in the past few weeks. And even though Klaus lost, the episode in no way made him a Meg. Wasn't a fan of the rest of the episode...
  9. W

Rate And Review: A Roger Story (American Dad, GAJN04)

Dude, you can't judge something you don't even watch, lol. Yeah, the episode wasn't great, but it was okay, at least. The ending sucked, but I did at least enjoy it. The people on reddit really overblow how good the show is, though. Like you overblow how bad it is.
  10. W

Season 33 Information Thread

Looks like the phone scan is someone telling Grandpa that Bart's in jail. My grandmother got one of those once from "me."
  11. W

HouseBroken General Discussion

Meh, the show is improving, but it still lacks in almost every regard.
  12. W

The Loud House

Yes, that's typically kindergarten. The lessons they were learning were far more kinder than 1st grade, too. (I teach kinder, so I know the curriculum well.)
  13. W

Worst Characters in Modern Animation

Agreed about Sergio. He's the main reason I haven't been able to get into The Casagrandes as much as The Loud House.
  14. W

American Dad! general discussion

By far the best of the season for me.
Back