Recent content by Wall E. Weasel

1. Wall E. Weasel

Rate & Review: THE SIMPSONS MOVIE

hush your mouth of course i'm a fan of the simpsons. i'm just not a fan of the "big dumb yellow man does big dumb things show" and its spinoff "big dumb yellow man does big dumb things the movie"
  2. Wall E. Weasel

Dr. Nick - spoiler.

oh and god forbid if they couldn't throw in another hilarious catchphrase. wait tho...he usually says "hi everybody" doesn't he? so it's a hilarious inversion of a familiar line! well, y'know, it just doesn't get funnier than, as the rip-roaring response from the audience in the cinema i was...
  3. Wall E. Weasel

Dr. Nick - spoiler.

why wasn't it hans moleman? it should've been hans moleman.
  4. Wall E. Weasel

omfg i cannot express how angry you morons are making me. it was NOT good, that is a fact. i can understand all these noobs saying they enjoyed it but the fact that SO MANY people who really should know better are acting like it even compares with the best episodes is really pissing me off. and...
  5. Wall E. Weasel

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE Critics Review Thread (Possible Spoilers)

i really cannot stand the fact that lots of critics are saying a weakness of the movie is the concept that they've "added emotion", as if the simpsons is best when it's simply made up of wacky jokes. the best episodes have always been ones which balance humour with emotion (e.g. the fucking...
  6. Wall E. Weasel

actually i did enjoy the al brooks character, that mad with power quote made me laugh. a bit. but otherwise it was fucking awful. homer was much more an imbecilic and selfish manchild rather than a well-meaning buffoon and the whole premise was just stupid and full of plot holes (why didn't...
  7. Wall E. Weasel

no-one who genuinely understands what made the simpsons great can truly say they enjoyed the movie. it might not be as bad as the worst of the scully era but it's pretty awful. the characterisation is two-dimensional, the plot is too far-fetched and the sentimentalism forced.
  8. Wall E. Weasel

What does your gut instinct predict about the film

all the trailers for the film depress me i don't really post here anymore that much but i really think it's a shame that the film's gonna be two hours of homer falling over. there's no way it'll reach the calibre of the classic episodes since they'll be aiming it at the populist audience and...
  9. Wall E. Weasel

Should anybody die in the movie?

maybe they could just kill the whole family off and then we wouldn't have to endure morons laughing at that boring cartoon full of cheap slapstick which used to be the best show in the world.
  10. Wall E. Weasel

Simpsons Movie World Premier Trailer- General Discussion Thread.

this looks fucking awful. it seems a shame that they've blown what could have been a chance to reclaim some of the credibility the show once had by making something genuinely intelligent and satirically biting with what is surely gonna be just two hours of...
  11. Wall E. Weasel

Simpsons Named Top Cartoon!

The time dedicated to mickey mouse and felix the cat was far too slim, they only included clips from steamboat willie and seemed to ignore the fact that Felix's animated career didn't completely end at the dawn of talkies, since he has been resurrected numerous times over the years since then...
  12. Wall E. Weasel

Some Ideas Come Look

one big overall meh (except for the chalkboard and couch gags, which are a little below meh)
  13. Wall E. Weasel

'The Regina Monologues' Special Edition UK Rate & Review Thread

But that counts for nothing, The majority of the world loved season 10-13 as well!
  14. Wall E. Weasel

Christmas episode idea

Fucking hell I just took your premise! You're not even using it any more.
Back