Walid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, it's worth it don't worry ;)

yeah, but do you think it will all be worth it for Michael? Will he be able to get Walt back?? What will happen after he betrays Jack and co?? etc.

Without spoiling, yeah. :P
    Cool.

Yeah....
    Season 1: The Marshal, Boone and that Science teacher.
    Season 2: Shannon, Ana Lucia and Libby.
    ^
    This show kills like swatting flies.
    Never say never, my friend. ;)

Just asking a question. I'm not guaranteeing that someone's going to die or everyone's going to live, am I? I'd still ask you that same question if I HADN'T seen the last three episodes of S2.
    If it was me, I'd wait a few days to let the amazing spectacle that is the S2 ending sink in.
    But your method's fine as well.

So do you think they'll be any more deaths before the end of the season?
    Oh you're starting s3 as well? I might join you then.

It's by far my favourite season and I haven't watched it in ages.
    Lost is pretty hard to figure out, even when my friend gave me tons of spoilers about season 3 and 4 I still couldn't piece it all together.

Yeah. The Ana Lucia and Libby thing is definitely the biggest shock of season 2. Perfectly timed and everything.
    So do you think the others will find out what Michael did?
    And what do you think Michael's up to?
    I liked Hurley too in the earlier seasons. Dave is one of my favourite episodes of his.

Good luck on that. Tell me how it goes. ;)
    Haha yeah...I SO wanted to believe his balloon story though and that he was just wrapped up in this unfortunate scenario.

Now you've got "Dave" and then "S.O.S."
    Two very different episodes indeed.
    just out of interest before/if you finish all of season 2...

do you think anything big will happen before the finale?
    and what do you think the finale will be about?
    Ooh you won't want to say that!...Charlie gets some really sweet/nice scenes before his death.
    I can't remember alot of season 2...but I always thought this scene from episode 14 was really cool when locke couldn't push the button in time and the timer ran out and revealed those red card things. gave me the chills first time I watched it. :P

yeah maybe....thanks for the advice
    maybe... :)

just out of interest, what did you do for your 10,000th post?
    i'm trying to get ideas for what i'm doing for mine -_-
    yeah but Jin's sterile...so is it micracously Jin's baby or someone else's that Sun is carrying??

and if she says she hasn't been with anyone else, how is she pregnant? and who's child is she carrying?

questions, questions, questions :D
    Haha, didn't you have a picture on TV.com of you at age 12? I remember that picture making me think you were about that age.
    Each episode is only like a day long though, so that's only about two weeks. It's still only about a month or something since they crashed on the island remember.

Ah yes Henry Gale...me and my friend debated like crazy at the time whether he was a good or a bad guy...what do you think? :)
    Desmond left on a boat, because well...if you were on an island for ages wouldn't you want to leave and return to civilisation?

He does return though (thankfully).
    You'll see him again sooner than you think...

Now I'm watching season 5 season finiale :D But I already watch the show 3 times :P
    I don't mind Ana Lucia, but I wish Shannon hadn't died...I was actually starting to like her before she went. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back